Hyaluronic Acid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyaluronic Acid?

Has anyone got any experience with this, I've heard good things and im thinking of adding it to my supplements stack albeit the oral version

Hyaluronic Acid Injections for Osteoarthritis

Sounds promising. Would be nice if you can get it over the counter... have a little joint ache or knees grinding, give yourself a shot.

Comment

I'd imagine a large percentage of its strength is lost with the oral version no? Definitely seems promising with the injectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I'd imagine a large percentage of its strength is lost with the oral version no? Definitely seems promising with the injectable.
        That's what I was thinking. Wouldn't stomach acids and enzymes digest it?

Comment

It isn't an oral medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            thinking of adding it to my supplements stack albeit the oral version

Hyaluronic Acid Injections for Osteoarthritis
            Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            It isn't an oral medication.
            :laugh:

I feel like Mr.I walks around half confused about everything.

Comment

Cool story blah
              Let me google that for you

Comment

Turbo, get a clue. :D

Comment

:clapback:

The supplement industry is always so honest..............

A lot of experts conclude that the compound isn't even absorbed when taken orally. I don't care if it is on the market, I am talking about scientific fact. Waste your money if you want.

Go see a doctor if your joints are so bad off that you are even researching hyaluronic acid.

Comment

I can't even be bothered any more

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      :clapback:

The supplement industry is always so honest..............

A lot of experts conclude that the compound isn't even absorbed when taken orally. I don't care if it is on the market, I am talking about scientific fact. Waste your money if you want.

Go see a doctor if your joints are so bad off that you are even researching hyaluronic acid.
                      I can't even be bothered any more
                      This is one of those arguments that I tend to agree with both sides attitude towards the subject.

There was a time when the medical community absolutely knew that steroids DID NOT improve performance. They completely dismissed it in articles and study. This is not a rare event either. Happens all the time with various compounds where the medical community completely reverses their stance years later.

On the other hand, the history of snake oil bullshit is vast and has been around as long as humans have walked the earth. Fact is, most herbs and supps are almost completely worthless.

Anyway, I don't think either of your viewpoints is ridiculous considering the history.

Comment

Working...
                      X