Best Fat Burner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fat Burner?

I was thinking about taking Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate ,but before I buy it I wanted to know what you guys think is the best fat burner and what you guys think about Lipo 6 Black. Thanks ahead of time.

Kaged Muscle Clean Burn has good reviews and doesn't leave you feeling like death apparently.

http://www.suppwiththat.com/kaged-mu...n-burn-review/

Of course you know, it's worthless without a consistent clean diet day in and day out.

Fat burners ain't gonna do shit if your eating shit all day.

Comment

I'm not a scientist, but say you take some fat burners and they work. What happens when you come off of them? Point is, you can't stay on them forever.

Bouncer may sound like a broken record, but he's right. Clean diet is the one miracle solution nobody ever wants to hear about.

Also, are you eating enough throughout the day? This is another common problem with guys. Most guys I've talked to either skip breakfast or eat some stupid shit like cereal or a pop tart. They then eat lunch and don't eat again until dinner with maybe a bag of chips in there somewhere.

I tend to eat like a bitch sometimes. That, along with sitting on my ass all day at work, put on the extra fat. Now I eat more often and use a shake weight and tug toner at my desk. :grin:

Comment

Alphamine from PES is pretty good. It's not very stim heavy so it won't leave you jittery.

Comment

Best fat Burner is cardio on an empty stomach and figure out your target zone.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Best fat Burner is cardio on an empty stomach and figure out your target zone.
            i'd go one step further and say the best fat burner is a proper diet.

cardio on an empty stomach wont do much if you follow it up with a pizza and cream cakes. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              i'd go one step further and say the best fat burner is a proper diet.

cardio on an empty stomach wont do much if you follow it up with a pizza and cream cakes. :D
              Well it's the best way to burn fat, unless you like chicken parm:D then you just smash your face into a sammy after a workout :P

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, don't worry my diet is clean. Definitely not eating pizza and cream cakes after my workouts. lol.

Comment

Not really a fat burner but did good for me. It works by increasing metabolism rate which has weight loss as an end effect.

edit dont post links again tonik

-BOUNCER

Comment

I just ordered shred matrix from musclepharm off amazon. I feel like I need a boost in my weight loss routine. Has anyone tried this? It got an 8.6/10 on the review and its only $17...

Comment

my roommate said he was losing 2 kilos everyday when used clenbuterol. Is it rly so? Did anyone try it?

Comment

You won't lose 2kg a day on clen unless you are morbidly obese like 600lb and also doing diet and exercise. Clen only increases metabolism around 15%.

Comment

idk. I don't remember what he ate.
                          I only remember him shivering all the time and claiming about his hyperspeed fat burning :D
                          However, i recognized no more side effects...

Comment

his weight was smth like 90 kilos...and 180 height

Comment

Maybe he was sick and lost a bunch of water weight. Clen shouldn't make you feel cold, the shakes yes but not the shivers. Even DNP, which is much more powerful, isn't going to cut 2kg a day.

Btw welcome to the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X