Supplements source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements source

I've been using myprotein.com for my protein. They got a good selection and are always having deals and promocodes. Last order they fucked up and double shipped my order. Got 20lbs for $75 instead of 10 lol.

Costco for me. 6lbs of whey isolate/concentrate blend for $39 regular price. Every 2 months they do $8 off that price. So 6lbs for $32. Hard to beat.

Comment

Not bad. How many servings that bag hold?

Comment

its 6 pounds. each scoop is 27 grams protein. 75 total scoops.

Comment

Ima have to look into this...

Comment

I been praising Costco for years. Can't beat em. 10lbs boneless skinless chicken $19 bucks

Comment

Damn. I may need to become a member again. I've heard that if you get a gift card, they allow you to shop without membership. I've got to look into that. Don't want to pay 50 bucks a year or whatever because I don't go there often enough with a Winco just down the street from where I live, but it I can get someone to buy me a gift card, it might be worth the occasional trip just for stiff like protein powder. That's a hell of a price. Cheapest I can find even online is 7-ish bucks a lb.

Comment

I goto Vitamin Shop and get 10lbs bag of ON 100% Whey Protein for $100. My buddy hooks me up and throws in free BCAA's, pre-workout, and shaker cups.

Comment

$10 per lb is ripoff city for whey protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Damn. I may need to become a member again. I've heard that if you get a gift card, they allow you to shop without membership. I've got to look into that. Don't want to pay 50 bucks a year or whatever because I don't go there often enough with a Winco just down the street from where I live, but it I can get someone to buy me a gift card, it might be worth the occasional trip just for stiff like protein powder. That's a hell of a price. Cheapest I can find even online is 7-ish bucks a lb.
                    Yea it's good quality stuff too. Not some cheap ass protein junk.

Comment

By the way my Costco membership is not only free but it actually gives me money back. At the end of the year my membership renewal comes along with the 2% I get from every purchase over the year. It not only pays for the renewal but gives me a $75 Costco credit. Of course this only works when you shop there as much as I do but it's perfect for me. Costco has probably saved me 10's of thousands over the past 10 years.

Comment

Have you ever looked at Iron Gear City? I think if you google it or facebook it then name should come up. They post their ads and sales on facebook. It usually has pretty good deals too! just thought i'd let ya know.

Comment

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X