Multivitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multivitamins

This morning I found the link below. Unfortunately it was a day too late as yesterday I bought a bottle off Amazon based on reviews and price. The one I bought was not listed on this list. :D I know a lot of us take a multiv, so some good info.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/multivitamins

Good post but are we sure it's not just a paid list? There is a prominent "buy now" button under each product when you click on it. Could be innocent but you gotta question a list like that when the website has a financial stake.

Comment

Good observation.

Even reading reviews on Amazon is hard because a lot of the supplement companies give people discounted products if they leave a review. I'm sure since something was given to them at cost or even below it would be hard to criticize the product.

Comment

usually with a buy it now button the website gets a percentage of the sale that's made through the review site. so the better the review of the product the more people will click the buy it now button and the more money the review site will make. so yea like you said, the review site has a real interest in great reviews for their own gain.

that said, there are many places that make affiliate money like this but also provide honest and true lists and reviews. it's hard to say which one your list falls under. usually if the products in the list are unheard of and you've never heard of any of them yet they are in all the top spots, its bs.

Comment

The vits that work best for me... :D

Comment

Animal Pak!

Comment

MuscleTech platinum multivitamin. It was in sale buy 1 get one half off.

Comment

I don't even know if they do anything other than make my pee neon yellow. I've never felt any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  I don't even know if they do anything other than make my pee neon yellow. I've never felt any difference.
                  I do agree but then I have always taken them so not sure if I would feel different or not.

Comment

Beverly Nutrition

Comment

Do you guys feel a difference when you take these or are they a bit overated?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                        Do you guys feel a difference when you take these or are they a bit overated?
                        I can tell you that I've been here in Boston for 3yrs now and I've yet to get sick. I don't make it a necessity to take them, at times I do miss my daily pack.

However I do feel if you get a good quality brand, some good substance can be taken from the vits.

At the end of the day, having good eating habits is what's important to get the right and proper nutrients.

I also need to give credit on how I eat that's kept me healthy.

Comment

I don't think it's something you feel working necessarily. In the same way that when you a bowl full of vegetables and berries you don't actually see or feel that it's good for you.

BUT. If your killing it in the gym, live a active lifestyle, and your diet is strict your absolutely gonna need certain vits more than the average joe blow sitting at his desk all day.

Same goes for things like fish oil and healthy fats. Your never gonna see or feel it immediately doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            I can tell you that I've been here in Boston for 3yrs now and I've yet to get sick. I don't make it a necessity to take them, at times I do miss my daily pack.

However I do feel if you get a good quality brand, some good substance can be taken from the vits.

At the end of the day, having good eating habits is what's important to get the right and proper nutrients.

I also need to give credit on how I eat that's kept me healthy.
                            I don't get sick but I never take vitamins. I would be interested in something that increases energy levels.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              I don't get sick but I never take vitamins. I would be interested in something that increases energy levels.
                              B12, niacin, caffeine bro?.

You drink any coffee?

Comment

Working...
                              X