Kaged Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaged Muscle

What do you guys think of this new brand Kaged Muscle. I was looking to their products ( Pre Kaged, Clean Burn, In Kaged). Has anyone ever heard of them before or tried out their products. I'm interested to see if its any good.

Never heard of them bro.

Comment

It's a brand. It's like anything certain brands may have something specific that you like but at the end of the day the results will be pretty much the same as one of the other 10 million brands. Stick to basics like creatine, whey, multi, and fish oil and you can't go wrong. Trust me when I tell ya, it's not supplements that make the difference brother. It's time in the gym, time in the kitchen, and consistency.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

2 of my buddies started using kaged pre-workout and one of them loves it. He said he feels great, strong, focused, and energized. His mind and heart rate are moving a mile per minute. Other one said it feels like a mediocre pre-workout.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            2 of my buddies started using kaged pre-workout and one of them loves it. He said he feels great, strong, focused, and energized. His mind and heart rate are moving a mile per minute. Other one said it feels like a mediocre pre-workout.
            Thank you! I'm going to look into it possibly pick it up pre-kaged!

Comment

got some free samples from local supplement store not bad stuff at all

Comment

Originally posted by JackedJimBean View Post
                Thank you! I'm going to look into it possibly pick it up pre-kaged!
                Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                got some free samples from local supplement store not bad stuff at all
                Just picked some up today. I will let you know how it goes. :)

Comment

Working...
                X