X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Laugh :)

I figured I'd give this stuff a try... And yes I even bought a hoodie...lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rich thanks your support I'm sure. Lol. What is the ingredient list like?

Comment

Lol wtf!?

Comment

I was reading up on the liver and organ support. Figured I'd try it out. Then I figured Id try the creatine out too.... Then said "Fuck it!" and added in the BCAAs.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          Rich thanks your support I'm sure. Lol. What is the ingredient list like?
          Check it out....

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition. AllDayYouMay - Growth & Full Body Recovery

Comment

Right babe?!

Comment

Frank your a vet bro. That shit is for kids who don't know better. Come on dude. When it comes to supps you could have gotten far better quality for a better price. All your doing is helping him pay his bills and all your getting in return is bottom of the barrel garbage. Blows my mind someone that's been around for years would waste your money like that.

I don't even think Rado would do such a thing.

I'm gonna assume you had a minor stroke and we will forget this ever happened.

Comment

Why do you think the quality isnt there? I mean the whole 5%ers thing is a marketing tool, I agree with that but if what they say is in the product it should be legit. We shall see... I have blood pressure issues so I will be able to see if this drops it any.

Comment

Cause he is first and foremost all about marketing and making the most bang for the buck he possibly can. When he contacted the manufacturers of various supplements do you think he went with high quality but more expensive products or do you think he chose the lowest quality that will yield him the greatest profit? Bro watch his videos, watch his character, he is a professional bullshiter. You honestly think his first priority is quality? Your talking about a man willing to have massive amounts of oil with basically glass in it to cause swelling inside the muscle. This is the man you decided to buy a health product from because you're worried about your blood pressure!? Bro listen to yourself, seriously. Your buying health products from a seriously unhealthy snake oil salesman in the truest sense of the phrase.

Comment

And if your looking for a natural way to lower blood pressure consider high dose fish oil.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ad.php?t=66741

Comment

By the way I know you made the thread kinda joking around and I don't mean to sound like I'm yelling at ya. I just hate to see people waste money on what I know in my heart is just shit.

Comment

LOL... Well all good points but that same thing can be said about every single supplement company in the world. Maybe Rich being more like us then some other person that has never used the things we use will lead to wanting the best ingredients. But there is no way to tell unless we run mass specs on our supplements and see whats really in there.

Comment

I take fish oil everyday. Not 12 capsules but I'll bump that up too.

Comment

This label looks good to me. If it wasn't endorsed by Piana I think you'd think it was quality....lol But again, it wont hurt to try.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              I guess I should not have asked, I have no idea what half of that stuff is. :panic:

Comment

Working...
                              X