Injectable Aminos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectable Aminos

What are yall thoughts on injectable Aminos? Recently, I've tried them, one blend has BCAAS, another has citruline, L-carn, lysine, glutamine and some others. I get great pump and don't suffer from DOMs as much.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I admit I don't know much about them but I'm pretty sure there are more effective things to inject. lol. My personal opinion would be to leave the aminos and protein for the stomach and inject the drugs that increase protein synthesis and utilization.

Are these made by UGL's or what? Can't be a product you can buy OTC right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I admit I don't know much about them but I'm pretty sure there are more effective things to inject. lol. My personal opinion would be to leave the aminos and protein for the stomach and inject the drugs that increase protein synthesis and utilization.

Are these made by UGL's or what? Can't be a product you can buy OTC right?
      It's thru. Lab, Dr monitored. Titan medical center

Comment

btw, am i the only one that likes DOMs? (delayed onset muscle soreness, for those that don't know the meaning.)

i feel like it hasnt been a good workout if i feel zero soreness the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
          It's thru. Lab, Dr monitored. Titan medical center

tell the doc you'd like to compare the results to HGH and ask if he will supply. :D

Comment

tell the doc you'd like to compare the results to HGH and ask if he will supply. :D
            He does hgh, I've had it b4, he recommended igf for the cheaper price...not sure how my body responded to hgh, did it for 8 months.

Comment

btw, am i the only one that likes DOMs? (delayed onset muscle soreness, for those that don't know the meaning.)

i feel like it hasnt been a good workout if i feel zero soreness the next day.
              Certain types of athletes don't want DOM. It's best not to have it especially if you train ED for comps, whether it be bbng shows or comps like xfit or any other type comps.

Many guys I train with avoid DOM but I get what you're saying bro. I like the DOM...

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                He does hgh, I've had it b4, he recommended igf for the cheaper price...not sure how my body responded to hgh, did it for 8 months.

what brand was the GH and what dose? used together with AAS for 8 months you should have seen dramatic results if the dose was something like 2-3iu per day pharm grade.

Comment

what brand was the GH and what dose? used together with AAS for 8 months you should have seen dramatic results if the dose was something like 2-3iu per day pharm grade.

Comment

what dose were you running per day?

Comment

what dose were you running per day?
                      It was just 1 of those. .2,

Comment

I never knew there was such a thing as injecting BCAA. I wonder how the cost is compared to powders. I get severe DOMS. If it was only a day after I'd be fine but it won't even peak in pain til 48hrs later for me and usually lasts 4-5 days unless I take BCAAs. BCAAs just make it normal one- two day soreness for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          I never knew there was such a thing as injecting BCAA. I wonder how the cost is compared to powders. I get severe DOMS. If it was only a day after I'd be fine but it won't even peak in pain til 48hrs later for me and usually lasts 4-5 days unless I take BCAAs. BCAAs just make it normal one- two day soreness for me.
                          I get mine from Titan medical center. They help in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Check the site out. I can tell the difference from days I skip opposed to days I take it. Iused the super Titan, and bcaa

Comment

I use injectable L-CARNITINE its legit!!!

I have also heard of the Titan Medical Group. The seem to be one of the top anti-aging clinics.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X