L-CARNITINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-CARNITINE

Anybody use this stuff? Gonna try it out, starting in the morning.

Health Benefits of L-Carnitine | Dr. Julian Whitaker

link dont work bro

Comment

Hmmm let me try a difcerent one.

Comment

11 Super Side Effects From Taking L-Carnitine!

Comment

I'll look up some science shit on it tomorrow. :D

Comment

in one of my bio classes in undergrad we briefly (15min at most) talked about L-Carnitine and large amounts of it, along with L-Glutamine. The conclusion behind it was, it may help out in large doses, but at the end of the day your body will use what it can and waste the rest. Lastly, there hasn't been any current strong research supporting this theory.

Comment

Well it sure gave a nice energy boost this morning. I injected 200mgs first thing in the morning. I'm gonna go with it for a while and see how things go.

Comment

I didn't realize it was injection. Thought it was oral supp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I didn't realize it was injection. Thought it was oral supp.
                  Injection.... I wasn't sure myself at first so I had to double check.

Comment

Yea, I inject mine.. not as frequently as I should.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                      Yea, I inject mine.. not as frequently as I should.

Yeah thats the bad thing. Dialy injections get old. And they say 1ml per 50lbs so doing 5mls a day is annoying so I just do 3mls.

Comment

I think the only thing I'd be willing to inject everyday is GH. Something that I know absolutely has the ability to cause drastic changes overtime. i feel like the payoff for ED gh injections is absolutely worth it but l-cartinine I'm not so sure. Especially considering frank that link you posted about the benefits are largely the same sorts of effects as GH only I'm sure not anywhere near as effective as actual gh know what I mean? not trying to be negative about it just saying it better be damn effictive if i gotta shoot the shit every day. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          I think the only thing I'd be willing to inject everyday is GH. Something that I know absolutely has the ability to cause drastic changes overtime. i feel like the payoff for ED gh injections is absolutely worth it but l-cartinine I'm not so sure. Especially considering frank that link you posted about the benefits are largely the same sorts of effects as GH only I'm sure not anywhere near as effective as actual gh know what I mean? not trying to be negative about it just saying it better be damn effictive if i gotta shoot the shit every day. haha
                          I get that 100% I think the thing that makes people try this stuff is that its like $50 a month compared to a couple hundred. (I got those bottles for free. Not sure if I'd tried it otherwise) But I've heard good things from people that have tried it. I will say the engery is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I get that 100% I think the thing that makes people try this stuff is that its like $50 a month compared to a couple hundred. (I got those bottles for free. Not sure if I'd tried it otherwise) But I've heard good things from people that have tried it. I will say the engery is nice.
                            The Titan Up and super titan blend by Titan medical is definitely worth it. Yea, I got tired inject daily, so now I stretch it EOD.

Comment

cost me 5 dollars i think.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X