Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Rated Protein

Pro-Rated Protein.

I just got mine yesterday and its some good shit. I like the taste, had it this morning with some milk and the shake was smoothnot like some others I used to buy, they were thick and nasty. I like the flavor also, pretty good product.:drunk:

Yeah that is pretty good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      Yeah that is pretty good stuff.

I bought 2 bottle of chocolate. Yummy, I tried some other products like vanilla and banana, but tased gross. I like this one.:)

Comment

Isn't prorated an all whey concentrate?

Comment

Mike-

Its a mix of Isolate and concentrate.

Comment

I love the damn taste, might consider getting more bottles, so i can have enough for 4-5 months

Comment

Juice-

Not sure if you've tried it in water yet, but I think it tastes just as good in water.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                Juice-

Not sure if you've tried it in water yet, but I think it tastes just as good in water.....

yeah i have it in water in the mornings, and before i go to bed sometimes I take in Milk for a little flavor and protein. But yeah I love the taste.:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                  yeah i have it in water in the mornings, and before i go to bed sometimes I take in Milk for a little flavor and protein. But yeah I love the taste.:drunk:
                  Give the strawberry a try. It tastes even better IMO! My PWO shake tastes the best, its milk, strawberry pro-rated, and dextrose. give it a try:)

Comment

Originally posted by 956Vette
                    Give the strawberry a try. It tastes even better IMO! My PWO shake tastes the best, its milk, strawberry pro-rated, and dextrose. give it a try:)
                    Replace the milk with water and it'd be much more effective.

Comment

Replace the milk with water and it'd be much more effective.
                      Ill take your word for it, thanks. I usually mix my mourning shake with milk & powder, creatine/etc. For post workout i have a shake with the same & dextrose, and for bedtime i have one with water and powder. Ill substitute the pwo shake with water, but you dont see a problem with having skim milk with the shake in the mourning do you?

Comment

Originally posted by 956Vette
                        Ill take your word for it, thanks. I usually mix my mourning shake with milk & powder, creatine/etc. For post workout i have a shake with the same & dextrose, and for bedtime i have one with water and powder. Ill substitute the pwo shake with water, but you dont see a problem with having skim milk with the shake in the mourning do you?
                        Nope, its better with milk any other time but PW..... you want water PW so digestion is as quick as possible..... milk slows it down a good bit.

Comment

Nope, its better with milk any other time but PW..... you want water PW so digestion is as quick as possible..... milk slows it down a good bit.

cool, so i'd rather take it with milk then. How about like at nights when we are alseeo. We get an 7-8 hour sleep everynight. Wouldnt it be better at nights so digestion would be slower.

Comment

Thumbs up! More of a...."malt" taste to me, which is a good thing IMO :)

Comment

Working...
                            X