Laxogenin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laxogenin

Anavar like results from a plant based product!?

Apparently laxogenin is up and coming natural anabolic supplement derived from pland that is getting some exposure. I've personally yet to try it but im debating. I seen a couple pro-hormones that included this ingredient in their blend.

Any one????

Comment

Never heard of it but I question the validity of any claim of "steroid like" results without it actually being a steroid.

Comment

Never heard of it and as we know with supplements... Most prove to have little value. Until its proven and tested like creatine, whey etc.. I will be watching from a distance.

Comment

Some people from my gym were talking about taking Laxozome Max Laxogenin, apparently it works okay but i myself do not take it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyGym65 View Post
            Some people from my gym were talking about taking Laxozome Max Laxogenin, apparently it works okay but i myself do not take it.
            Just started taking Laxogenin. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Comment

You're going to love it. I noticed decent strength increases from 100mg a day

Comment

maybe you should stop. you seem to be talking to yourself already. bad drug of choice.

Comment

Working...
                X