Phenibut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    I've been taking it for 10 years now. Unless there are bad long term effects I don't plan to stop. It's the only way I can get some sleep at night. I've tried almost everything too. I still don't sleep great but better.
    The reason you can't sleep without it is because it's highly addictive. I bet if you went off it for a week or two you'd be a mess and it would be more than just sleep. Probably hella anxiety. Also if you can't sleep without a substance, that's a problem.

I'd seriously consider trying to slowly come off it. Do some research on the addictive properties of it. Basically you've now got neurtransmitter issues if you can't sleep/function without it. Good Luck.

Some reading material:

http://www.brainprotips.com/phenibut-high/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/...nibut_dangers/
    Last edited by Keiser; 08-17-16, 12:16 PM.

Comment

So where are the medical studies that show the long term effects of it??

I see where it says it's highly addictive. It's easy for you to say that I should come off it but if you only get 2-3 hours a night is it really worth it? I hate taking medications unless I absolutely have to but only a couple hours of sleep a night makes me almost useless the next day. Then the next and the next... 1/4 to 1/2 scoop of the somatomax really helps. Still not great but much better.

Comment

I see where it says it's highly addictive. It's easy for you to say that I should come off it but if you only get 2-3 hours a night is it really worth it? I hate taking medications unless I absolutely have to but only a couple hours of sleep a night makes me almost useless the next day. Then the next and the next... 1/4 to 1/2 scoop of the somatomax really helps. Still not great but much better.
        Sounds stupid bro, but have you tried reading before bed? You know that helps right? Or is that you wake up constantly in the middle of the night?

Comment

I can fall asleep but will wake up 2 hours later. I've tried almost everything. Even tried the strong sleeping medications. They made me feel half drunk, would knock me out but I would still be back up 2 hours later. Somatoax is the only thing that has helped me stay asleep. I still wake up 5-10 times a night but I can usually fall back to sleep.

Comment

I can fall asleep but will wake up 2 hours later. I've tried almost everything. Even tried the strong sleeping medications. They made me feel half drunk, would knock me out but I would still be back up 2 hours later. Somatoax is the only thing that has helped me stay asleep. I still wake up 5-10 times a night but I can usually fall back to sleep.
            Did you ever try ambien? Do you think the sleep is adversely affected or caused by running tren?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              Did you ever try ambien??
              Highly addictive and works for a week then poof, no workie anymore...

Comment

You say you've tried everything. By everything, do you mean you've tried every "substance"?

If you aren't sleeping good then something is wrong in your life. Look at Bouncer's story. He wasn't sleeping worth a shit and it was due to overtraining, gear, and taxing his nervous system. Have you tried taking some serious time off from the gym? Like 6 months or so and doing yoga, stretching, meditating, avoiding all caffeine, spending more time in nature and healing your central nervous system? Have you tried all of that? I can tell you that meditation is profound. Also you should turn off all electronics at night, all blue light at least 3 hours before you plan on going to bed. Reading fiction also helps because it turns the problem solving part of your brain off. Are you stressed at work?

What about neurofeedback training, specifically heart rate variability training? Did you read my story about 2013 when I started my business and took pretty much the whole year off from the gym and I never slept better that year? I've seen insomnia issues widespread in the bodybuilding/gear community and we all need to really look at what we are doing to our bodies and health. At the end of the day if you can't sleep then you're doing something wrong and you need to heal yourself. Try something different.

When you say you've tried everything, I'd question that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Highly addictive and works for a week then poof, no workie anymore...
                  Interesting.

If chad can smoke a good indica strain that will put him to sleep and its not addictive.

Comment

Benzo withdrawls are no joke and that includes phenibut.

"A doctor can even use medications to help reduce withdrawal; with some serious drug problems, these medications are literally lifesavers. A doctor can also monitor your symptoms and increase your dosage of certain medications when needed. Withdrawal from benzodiazepines can kill; these are drugs like Xanax or Valium".
                    Apr 26, 2013
                    How Improperly Detoxing Can Kill You - ...
                    Drug Rehabs - Alcohol Rehab Centers - Rehabilitation Programs › how-improperly-deto...

Comment

Interesting.

If chad can smoke a good indica strain that will put him to sleep and its not addictive.
                      When I went through my divorce late '08 early '09....I couldn't sleep or rest....I got put on ambien....you should of been around then, ask around about the shit I'd post:retard:always had black outs and not even knowing about it had it not been for this site.

I would come here and read the shit I post, wow...otherwise I couldn't believe it:)

Stay clear from it....

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        When I went through my divorce late '08 early '09....I couldn't sleep or rest....I got put on ambien....you should of been around then, ask around about the shit I'd post:retard:always had black outs and not even knowing about it had it not been for this site.

I would come here and read the shit I post, wow...otherwise I couldn't believe it:)

Stay clear from it....
                        Wow no shit. Well man I wanna dig up some of your old posts. Some of the stuff I've been posting lately is clomid talking or feeling good on kratom. :retard:

Comment

Chad check this out would order this when you order the Phenibut it sounds promising.

https://liftmode.com/baicalin-powder...pure-fblm.html

Comment

Did you ever try ambien? Do you think the sleep is adversely affected or caused by running tren?
                            Yep, it knocked me out but I was back up in 2 hours then felt even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                              You say you've tried everything. By everything, do you mean you've tried every "substance"?

If you aren't sleeping good then something is wrong in your life. Look at Bouncer's story. He wasn't sleeping worth a shit and it was due to overtraining, gear, and taxing his nervous system. Have you tried taking some serious time off from the gym? Like 6 months or so and doing yoga, stretching, meditating, avoiding all caffeine, spending more time in nature and healing your central nervous system? Have you tried all of that? I can tell you that meditation is profound. Also you should turn off all electronics at night, all blue light at least 3 hours before you plan on going to bed. Reading fiction also helps because it turns the problem solving part of your brain off. Are you stressed at work?

What about neurofeedback training, specifically heart rate variability training? Did you read my story about 2013 when I started my business and took pretty much the whole year off from the gym and I never slept better that year? I've seen insomnia issues widespread in the bodybuilding/gear community and we all need to really look at what we are doing to our bodies and health. At the end of the day if you can't sleep then you're doing something wrong and you need to heal yourself. Try something different.

When you say you've tried everything, I'd question that.
                              I’ve tried:
                              Almost every substance natural and prescribed. Only thing that helps is the Somatomax.

Taking months off the gym (just recently too due to an injury) which if anything makes it worse

Stopped drinking coffee and eliminated all caffeine from my diet

Reading before bed

No electronic devices (tv, phone, laptop, ect…)

Playing white noise (this helps some)

I live out in the country and spend free time in the woods. Hunting season is soon here and I’ll be archery and rifle hunting soon.

I’m the kind of person who very rarely stresses over anything. It can piss my wife off at times. So my stress level is always very low.

Almost everyone on my dad’s side of the family only sleeps a couple hours a night.

So yes, I have tried a lot of different things. Everything? Probably not but a lot. Spoke to doctors about it. Attended a sleeping seminar a couple years ago. I just know it’s something that will always be a challenge so I try to deal with it the best way I know how. So if taking phenibut helps, I will continue to take it unless it is proven to cause me a lot of medical issues down the road.

It's easy for people to say you shouldn't be taking that for sleep unless they also have that struggle. Try sleeping for 3 hours a night for a month and tell me how you feel.

Comment

I’ve tried:
                                Almost every substance natural and prescribed. Only thing that helps is the Somatomax.

Taking months off the gym (just recently too due to an injury) which if anything makes it worse

Stopped drinking coffee and eliminated all caffeine from my diet

Reading before bed

No electronic devices (tv, phone, laptop, ect…)

Playing white noise (this helps some)

I live out in the country and spend free time in the woods. Hunting season is soon here and I’ll be archery and rifle hunting soon.

I’m the kind of person who very rarely stresses over anything. It can piss my wife off at times. So my stress level is always very low.

Almost everyone on my dad’s side of the family only sleeps a couple hours a night.

So yes, I have tried a lot of different things. Everything? Probably not but a lot. Spoke to doctors about it. Attended a sleeping seminar a couple years ago. I just know it’s something that will always be a challenge so I try to deal with it the best way I know how. So if taking phenibut helps, I will continue to take it unless it is proven to cause me a lot of medical issues down the road.

It's easy for people to say you shouldn't be taking that for sleep unless they also have that struggle. Try sleeping for 3 hours a night for a month and tell me how you feel.
                                Damn bro....well then just jump off a bridge then, you got no other options. :wave:

Hereditary sleeping issues? If you remember back in early 2000, I use to post about horrible sleeping issues, similar to yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X