• Show
Clear All

Legalgear.com has r-ala 13.95

Comment

this site has been very good to me never had a problem
      done about 10 orders already they get to my house within a week
      http://shop.store.yahoo.com/supplement4less/index.html

Comment

I have been using this site for a year or so. They have multiple stores. They are very competitive with all the other websites. Example is Mag-10 84cap for $40.00. 5# Champion Pure Whey for $23.00. 1-AD $34.99 everyday price. Detour, U-turn, oneway and joyride are 19.99 everyday. Check them out.

http://www.nutrisportia.com

Comment

As a newbie, 6 weeks in, I have to compliment powernutrition for the wealth of knowledge they are willing to impart when asked. Dont have enough experience to say anything about pricing, but based on their knowledge of products and willingness to converse about same, they have gained a customer for life.

Comment

ANyone know if there is a Buy 2 get 1 free type of site? I want to find someone who is looking to get rid of their Ephedra products in a hurry and would be looking to buy 2 bottles of Liquid ClebuterX and maybe get 1 free to get it off their shelf.....let me know please!!!!!!!

Comment

www.Solidmuscle.com and www.allsportsnutrition.com has Solid Whey 5lbs for 18.99 and 10lbs for 36.99 Solid Creatine 500gm for 9.99 and Solid Glutamine 500gm for 17.99 Those will arrive next week.

Comment

www.Solidmuscle.com and www.allsportsnutrition.com has Solid Whey 5lbs for 18.99 and 10lbs for 36.99 Solid Creatine 500gm for 9.99 and Solid Glutamine 500gm for 17.99 Those will arrive next week.

Comment

If you're buying something at the AF store be sure to use the discount coupon code for the board members.
                  The code is: afdiscount
                  You can save a lot of money by putting this code into the discount coupon box on the page for the item you're buying.

Examples:

Product-------------Retail-------Discount price
                  Glucorell R 240ct---$63------------$39
                  Thermorexin 180--$89------------$59
                  Neurogenex--------$59------------$38

If you have problems using the code call toll free 1-866-ANAFIT-2 and a customer service person will help you.

The AF Store

Comment

Sweet discounts, macro. Thanks for the post!

Comment

powernutrtion.com or is it .net has great prices with good service and delivery time. As of right now if u didnt alrdy know, m1t by amt for 10 bucks! Just a showing of good quality products and service from them, with great price.

Lion Nutrition

and

customwharehousenutrition.com are both great priced places as well.

Comment

New at the AF STORE

ALCAR CAPS- 240ct

ALTYR CAPS- 240ct

both suitable in any thermogenic, nootropic or energy enhancing stack

Comment

Thanx for the post YJ, im going to order some Pro Rated today. I was in need of some protien and thought I would order ON, but I will give this a run.

PD

Comment

www.allthewhey.com has some killer prices on whey and isolate protein.
                            isolote 5lbs: $32.95

walmart is a good place for detour bars and cliff bars. Just pick up a case and scan the bottom bar code. 6 pack of detour bars is like 5 bucks and a 12 pack of cliff bars is 11 bucks. It also sweet if you've got the 10% employee discount.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                              I love allsportsnutritions price on Pro Rated Protien.can beat the price-10lbs for 37.99.
                              This website says they discontinued carrying the product because the label was incorrect. Does anybody know anything about this? Was the nutritional info wrong or just invalid claims?
                              Thanx.

Comment

go to dpsnutrition.com and check out Sports One Whey protein that stuff is cheap and taste pretty darn good I only drink chocolate though so can't comment about vanilla

Comment

Working...
                                X