Liver Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver Support

What do you guys run for liver support and should I run it during a cycle or pct? Thinking of adding 40mg of dbol to my cycle maybe for 5-6 weeks.

Another thing, I never had issues with gyno in the past, should I run adex?

Have adex on hand don't run it unless you need it. I never ran any liver support stuff but I mostly stick with injectables. Liver will be fine on 5-6 weeks of dbol.

Comment

I never ran liver support either but thought it would be a good idea. Maybe I'll just run some Nac pct. I'll pick up some adex and keep on hand. Thanks again brother.

Comment

Tudca.....the best liver support there is available

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
          Tudca.....the best liver support there is available
          Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid you say. Don't know much about it but the reviews are good on Amazon. Will add to my wishlist. Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
            Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid you say. Don't know much about it but the reviews are good on Amazon. Will add to my wishlist. Thanks bro.
            You can get bulk Tudca cheaper on powder city. Tudca and liv52 combo.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              You can get bulk Tudca cheaper on powder city. Tudca and liv52 combo.
              Thanks for the heads up bro.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up bro.
                Its looks like they discontinued selling tudca on there. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere in bulk.

Comment

Where do you guys buy your supplements on the cheap? I've always been a big Optimum Nutrition guy. Kind of Old School.

Comment

Where do you guys buy your supplements on the cheap? I've always been a big Optimum Nutrition guy. Kind of Old School.
                    Supplementwarehouse.com

If you find a lower price somewhere else for any supplement they automatically beat it by 5%. They sell optimum there too.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      Supplementwarehouse.com

If you find a lower price somewhere else for any supplement they automatically beat it by 5%. They sell optimum there too.
                      Thanks Traps.

Comment

Thanks Traps.
                        I wish I could say I helped but I just went on and it looks like their site is messed up. Their social media pages are all down as well so idk what's up. I just ordered there like a few months ago and it was fine. Wonder what happened.

Comment

Well that explains that

CBS 58 - Supplement Warehouse moves out of massive Oak Creek warehouse

Comment

Lol, no biggie bro. I'll figure it out.

Comment

For dbol you shouldn't need much 500-750mg a day but if you're taking something harsher or for longer periods I recommend 1 gram minimum. NAC is a cheap effective addition. During my last Msten cycle it had my piss clear instead of dark yellow/brown without it. All around felt much better on it as well. I've seen guys liver values much lower using tudca. If you don't find bulk powder, Amazon has a brand that is $20 for 60 caps of 25mg.

Comment

Working...
                              X