• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to start cannabis oil - log here

Two main active ingredients in cannabis oil;

1) CBD
    2) THC

The THC element is the part that in isolation gives you the psycho activity

While this is not usually a primary goal, the THC element becomes more important when being used for oncology purposes but to a lesser extent is also an added synergistic when it comes to pain relief and anti inflammation, which us the main purpose of the CBD.

The CBD as stated helps with reducing inflammatory markers and activating the canabinoid really eptors in the body thus activating the bodies own canabi oid system, something we are born with but which fades overy time as we age.

My primary goal is to reduce inflammation.

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Two main active ingredients in cannabis oil;

1) CBD
    2) THC

The THC element is the part that in isolation gives you the psycho activity

While this is not usually a primary goal, the THC element becomes more important when being used for oncology purposes but to a lesser extent is also an added synergistic when it comes to pain relief and anti inflammation, which us the main purpose of the CBD.

The CBD as stated helps with reducing inflammatory markers and activating the canabinoid really eptors in the body thus activating the bodies own canabi oid system, something we are born with but which fades overy time as we age.

My primary goal is to reduce inflammation.
    Subbed!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. Does it give any sort of high like weed itself or no? How about relaxation, is it just as effective as smoking weed at relaxation?

What's hurting, the leg issue or something else?

Still think you should be on GH.

Same legality as weed or different category? Meaning can you just buy it from a website or something? I'm obviously a clueless newb when it comes to shit like this. Lol.

P.S. if it gives you the munchies you'll be 300lbs in weeks. :D

Comment

Pics of the Oils?

We know what it can do, but how are you administering it? How do you plan on taking it?

I'm curios...what type of oils and concentration are you using or taking

Comment

How long are you planning on running this to see if it actually helps with the issues?

Comment

Took 3 drops and it made me sleepy so ill use it night time.

UK law - it should only have trace amounts of thc.

CBD content is fine mine has 30% but tbh it is known to have thc too.

Some of the producers basically sneak it in. Its quite obvious when it makes you sleepy.

I am buying it as anti inflammatory, pain and relaxant.

Comment

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-white-edition/

Comment

Nice. But I have yet to feel any pain relief with cbd. if anything it makes it worse because I think about it more.

Comment

How different is this stuff from just straight up smoking weed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    The effect is similar, can be the same.

What's more beneficial vs smoking It? Less tar into the lungs.

But the chemical structure is identical brother. Liquids can be more potent, but the plan itself can also be grown this way

Comment

No

You don't get near the same dose smoking it and of course smoking it burns it.

But, the tendency is for the type of weed to be 's different strain when people smoke it. For example skunk.

I disn't get any high off my first drops.
                      Last edited by Mr I; 04-26-17, 10:10 PM.

Comment

So this oil is actually much stronger than smoking it? How come you didn't get high?

Sorry if that's a dumb question but I know fuck all about it.

Comment

So this oil is actually much stronger than smoking it? How come you didn't get high?

Various reasons; I don't believe the thc content of the particular type of oil I chose is that high.

I only took a very small dose.

I went to sleep.

Comment

I've known a few people who have smoked and inhaled, then not get high...

Read this

Pregnenolone Can Protect the Brain from Cannabis Intoxication | Science

Comment

THC and CBD act differently on the receptor. CBD is an antagonist, THC is an agonist.

Comment

Working...
                              X