Niacin flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niacin flush

I just woke up and freaked out. A burning started on my face and went down my back and arms. I woke up my wife and she reminded me I just upped my niacin. Its a crazy sensation. Like a bad sunburn.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

And why are you taking this again for bro?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      I just woke up and freaked out. A burning started on my face and went down my back and arms. I woke up my wife and she reminded me I just upped my niacin. Its a crazy sensation. Like a bad sunburn.

It's 2am where you are bro. The tren is already fucken you up with sleep. I'm telling ya bro. Some people have to face the fact that tren is not for them. I am one of those people. I believe you are as well.

Comment

Bouncer I never heard of anyone have burning sensations on there face due to tren.. it could might be the niacin..
        Idk how long you took tren and the dosage, But sometimes you have to let your body adjust.. I almost came off after the second week, but I stuck to it and I'm glad I did... might not of been the most potent tren, but it still was tren..

Give it another go

http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/mo...esc&monopage=0

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          It's 2am where you are bro. The tren is already fucken you up with sleep. I'm telling ya bro. Some people have to face the fact that tren is not for them. I am one of those people. I believe you are as well.
          He hasn't even began bro lol:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Bouncer I never heard of anyone have burning sensations on there face due to tren.. it could might be the niacin..
            Idk how long you took tren and the dosage, But sometimes you have to let your body adjust.. I almost came off after the second week, but I stuck to it and I'm glad I did... might not of been the most potent tren, but it still was tren..

Give it another go

Common Side Effects of Niaspan (Niacin) Drug Center - RxList

No Tren for bouncer....some just can't do it

Comment

R u his nanny?

Comment

R u his nanny?

Jealous? Go lift....and do some cardio

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Jealous? Go lift....and do some cardio
                  Buahaha

Ok fat boy

Comment

Buahaha

Ok fat boy

Don't ruin the members thread. My left delt is leaner than you're entire body....chubber

Comment

Yea yea.. fatty.. keep it coming hobo

Comment

OP what's your tren to test ratio dose...

Ease up on the niacin

Comment

OP what's your tren to test ratio dose...

Ease up on the niacin

Frank sent me some tren so I have been taking it for a little while at 100mg test/week and 150mg tren a/week. Once I get Prime's gear I am going to switch over to it, wait a little while and access how it affects me incase its dosed heavier and then do my first increase to 200mg/week of tren.

Niacin flush is common. Some people even like it but I never experienced it before so it caught me off guard. I am going to bring my niacin dose back down and wait a little while before I start bumping it up again.

I havent been able to sleep well for a decade or so. Even with medicine I still wake up 2-5 times a night. Without medicine it can be upwards lf 15-20 times, no exaggeration.

Comment

That is a very low dose of tren and test.. So you should not have no side effects other than shutting you down...
                            At least 200mgs of tren a week.. hope it's tren ace.. and always tren higher than test...

Comment

And why are you taking this again for bro?

I the last time I had my cholesterol checked it was 205. Tren messes with your lipids. Niacin is a safe way to help lower your cholesterol. Im taking fish oil, niacin, eating rolled oats every day, and taking a couple other natural suppliments that helps to lower cholesterol. This is a main reason I started the tren Frank gave me earlier instead of waiting for Prime's gear. I have my annual apt with the VA coming up and next Friday I am getting my bloods drawn for it. I want to see how the tren affects my cholesterol with these protective measures I have put in place.

Comment

Working...
                              X