Ephedrine amp vs primatene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephedrine amp vs primatene

Why are ephedrine amps so much more expensive than primatene tabs. I can get a 60 count of primatene with 12.5mg ephedrine hcl per tab for under $10.

I dont know but I'd like to grab some.Lol

Comment

I have some Ephedrine amps here but I've been afraid to use them. How would you run it???

Comment

Frank is afraid to use something? Shit must be dangerous as fuck!? :D

What is it and what makes you worried Frank? Just afraid of heart issues or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I have some Ephedrine amps here but I've been afraid to use them. How would you run it???
          Some people drink them, others inject. Im planning to do an ECA stack alongside anivar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Frank is afraid to use something? Shit must be dangerous as fuck!? :D

What is it and what makes you worried Frank? Just afraid of heart issues or something?
            I'm getting old....lol But anything that may affect my heart scares me. Plus I haven't seen anybody that really gives any real world advice on the dose.

Comment

25 mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80mg baby asprin. Its a strong diabetic so you need to watch out for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                25 mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80mg baby asprin. Its a strong diabetic so you need to watch out for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                Did you mean "diuretic"?

Comment

Working...
                X