Myostatin Inhibitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myostatin Inhibitor

We have all seen those jacked cows and dogs. They are a result of myostatin inhibition. There are a couple of myostatin inhibitors out on the market. Has anyone tried them? Myo-x seems like its safe. Its made from fertilized egg yolks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Follistatin is the myostatin antagonist

Comment

I think if any of them actually did much it would be the number 1 topic on every bodybuilding forum. If you take any of that shit and end up looking like one of those myostatin cows I will give you the forum. lol.

Comment

I dont feel like spending the money but I am going to try to convince a natural buddy to try the the MYO-X (follistan), green tea extraxt (epicatechin), creatine, and leucine. They are all myostatin inhibitors.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          I dont feel like spending the money but I am going to try to convince a natural buddy to try the the MYO-X (follistan), green tea extraxt (epicatechin), creatine, and leucine. They are all myostatin inhibitors.

Let him try that while you run test, GH, and var with a strict diet and hard training and see who wins lol....

I know I'm being a buzz kill but it's a waste of time bro. In the future perhaps we will actually master myostatin inhibition but right now it's all junk.

Comment

I don't know anyone who's ever tried them.

Comment

Trust me bro.. I ran follistin the peptide and was not even close to looking like one of them belgian bulls or whippets..

AAS and GH is all u need

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Shit only works if you have a fucked up sickness and can only get it from a lab

Comment

I tried the peptide!! It's sucked donkey balls.. shit was cheap as hell
                  Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  I don't know anyone who's ever tried them.

Comment

Working...
                  X