Gaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaba

Has anyone ever used it before.. I'm not a believer in these fade suppliment's, but I say what the hell and bought some which it might help me relax..
    Did a little bit of research and I read that Gaba stimulates the pituitary gland and releases HGH.. obviously it ain't no mass builder but it can help the quality of sleep and well being... Figure it can be synergistic with Exo HGH

GABA Warning: Before Using GABA You must Read This Report!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its a neurotransmitter. Benzodiazepines use GABA produced in your body to bind receptors in your brain creating relaxation, anxiety relief, and helps sleeping.

Its bunk if you take GABA orally though. GABA levels in your brain do not increase because it cannot penetrate the blood-brain barrier. It does help hypertension though.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      Its a neurotransmitter. Benzodiazepines use GABA produced in your body to bind receptors in your brain creating relaxation, anxiety relief, and helps sleeping.

Its bunk if you take GABA orally though. GABA levels in your brain do not increase because it cannot penetrate the blood-brain barrier. It does help hypertension though.

what is gabapentin then? you take that orally and that shit it prescribed by docs. does that work differently?

Comment

Gabapentin is a GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) analogue. Meaning gabapentin is an offshoot of GABA. Gabapentin does not enter your brain, it just changes the way nerves send signals into your brain.

Comment

So does the shit relax you at night or not?.. Got some german bodybuilding brand that is overdose

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            So does the shit relax you at night or not?.. Got some german bodybuilding brand that is overdose

from what avid is saying if it's just straight up gaba no it wont do anything. i don't know anything about it though bro.

Comment

Straight GABA suppliments do not work, they cannot enter your brain. What does work are benzodiazepines. They enhance the effects of gamma-aminobutyric acid in your brain.

Comment

Straight GABA suppliments do not work, they cannot enter your brain. What does work are benzodiazepines. They enhance the effects of gamma-aminobutyric acid in your brain.

Well I'm Trying to take something so I don't eat all my valiums and xanies
                I try kava that shit sucked!!

Comment

I am not joking around. Have you tried psychedelic mushrooms?

Comment

I am not joking around. Have you tried psychedelic mushrooms?

I don't do hallucinogens... coke is straight

Comment

So did you use this stuff? Help you sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        So did you use this stuff? Help you sleep?
                        Nah man.. from what avid mentioned and more studies.. I think it's worthless... plus andro said the same as it doesn't pass the blood brain barrier...
                        I sleep good lately.. wanted more for relaxing

Comment

Although GH gives me the most stupid dreams I can imagine

Comment

Gaba

Lol I've tried gaba supplements and they don't do anything. They can't pass the blood brain barrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't sleep well either. It's been that way for decades. I just pop a benedryl at bedtime. It takes a good hour to kick in but I do sleep and mostly all night. That is all the OTC sleep aids are anyway; just diphenhydramine hydrochloride (benedryl)

Comment

Working...
                              X