Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest on Iron Rage : Death by Protein Supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest on Iron Rage : Death by Protein Supplements?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y4U7BKTDqw

Her parents are blaming protein instead of the fact that she had a rare disease where she can't process protein properly.

Comment

Lee says he's a vegetarian now. Lmao

Comment

Lee says piana passed out from too much protein and the white substance was just creatine that he snorts. Lol

Comment

Oh shit, Lee got racist as fuck towards Shawn Ray at the end of the video. I can see this shit blowing up now.

Comment

Excessive protein intake is linked to inflammation. And inflammation is linked to most diseases. Just to make a counter point.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
              Excessive protein intake is linked to inflammation. And inflammation is linked to most diseases. Just to make a counter point.
              Pseudoscience.

brushing your teeth was once linked to cancer. no bullshit. you can't take any link and pass it off as proven science.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Pseudoscience.

brushing your teeth was once linked to cancer. no bullshit. you can't take any link and pass it off as proven science.
                Most of the studies I've read focus on wheat and inflmmation and I avoid wheat 100% even though I'm non-celiac. There are also some studies that show excessive protein intake causes inflammation. Please note, I said "Excessive". There are legit studies. Many in the progressive health field are recommending protein fasts at least one day per week.

It's one reason why fasting with water only lowers inflammation big time. Healthy fats including saturated fats lower inflammation.

When I get a chance I'll go through my notes and link up the studies, but I'm 100% totally against eating Wheat.

*Edit to add details on Wheat.
                Last edited by Keiser; 02-20-18, 03:59 PM.

Comment

New study links protein in wheat to the inflammation of chronic health conditions

(Vienna, October 17, 2016) Scientists have discovered that a protein in wheat triggers the inflammation of chronic health conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, asthma and rheumatoid arthritis, and also contributes towards the development of non-coeliac gluten sensitivity.

With past studies commonly focusing on gluten and its impact on digestive health, this new research, presented at UEG Week 2016, turns the spotlight onto a different family of proteins found in wheat called amylase-trypsin inhibitors (ATIs). The study shows that the consumption of ATIs can lead to the development of inflammation in tissues beyond the gut, including the lymph nodes, kidneys, spleen and brain. Evidence suggests that ATIs can worsen the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, lupus and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, as well as inflammatory bowel disease.

ATIs make up no more than 4% of wheat proteins, but can trigger powerful immune reactions in the gut that can spread to other tissues in the body.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-nsl101016.php

Comment

Working...
                  X