Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAA or EAA

Hey guys,

I've heard the protein synthesis is better with EAA than BCAA - what's the take on that here?

Neither.

BCAA are a waste of money

Comment

good old fashioned protein has all the bcaa/eaa you need. feel free to waste your money if you want though brother.

Comment

Wow - I didn't realise the viewpoints were quite so strong!

Is the research BS or just that the effect is overstated?

Comment

The research is paid for by the supplement companies. Thus it's fake research.

Comment

damn :/ Wish I'd asked here first before buying it

Comment

Originally posted by comfla View Post
              damn :/ Wish I'd asked here first before buying it
              live and learn brother. we all fell for the marketing tricks.

only supps proven by real science are basic creatine monohydrate, protein powder (chicken, beef, fish is better). fish oil has also been proven as a blood thinner. thats pretty much it.

Comment

I use a BCAA during workouts. Ive always told people there is mixed reviews but since you can get a 30 serving container for $20 Ill go ahead and and use them. Its cheaper that stopping and buying a bottle of water (I bring one with me), water flavoring drops, Gatorade, tea, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59 View Post
                  I use a BCAA during workouts. Ive always told people there is mixed reviews but since you can get a 30 serving container for $20 Ill go ahead and and use them. Its cheaper that stopping and buying a bottle of water (I bring one with me), water flavoring drops, Gatorade, tea, etc.

This pretty much what I do as well.

Comment

BCAA are not waste of money. You need to correct dosages and correct ratio 2:1:1. The 5 grams of BCAA per single dosage are minimum required dosage and it works great. Leucine from bcaa, are amino acid, which has most benefits, when when we talking about increased protein synthesis. And other thing, the from proteins are absorbed 1-2 hours from whey source proteins, while free form of bcaa are fully absorbed in few minutes, so it gives a protein synthesis "kick", and you begin recover much faster, immediately after your training session.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbelis View Post
                      BCAA are not waste of money. You need to correct dosages and correct ratio 2:1:1. The 5 grams of BCAA per single dosage are minimum required dosage and it works great. Leucine from bcaa, are amino acid, which has most benefits, when when we talking about increased protein synthesis. And other thing, the from proteins are absorbed 1-2 hours from whey source proteins, while free form of bcaa are fully absorbed in few minutes, so it gives a protein synthesis "kick", and you begin recover much faster, immediately after your training session.
                      Bs....they are worthless..
                      Period

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Bs....they are worthless..
                        Period
                        BCAAs are not worthless. Boldenone, Cypionate, Anadrol, Anavar (BCAA) are all very effective. :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          BCAAs are not worthless. Boldenone, Cypionate, Anadrol, Anavar (BCAA) are all very effective. :D
                          Shut UP lol:thumup:

Well played...bitch

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59 View Post
                            I still use them during my training the same as you. Glycofuse/BCAA mixed in 23 ounces water.

Comment

Working...
                            X