Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more melatonin information

What are melatonin Supplements?

Melatonin supplements can help you fall asleep easier within 45 minutes of taking your pill. In addition, it can help alleviate certain types of stomach pain (IBS, GERD, H.Pyloria bacterial infections of the stomach, and functional dyspepsia). It can help reduce certain types of anxiety, and it can help with withdrawal symptoms from other sleep medications. Melatonin can help you fall asleep if you have delayed sleep phase syndrome or delayed weekend sleep pattern, it can help improve sleep for people with tinnitus and it might slightly help to reduce migraine pain and reduce the number of occurrences.

What dose should I take?

Start out low and work your way up to see what is the right dose for you. You can get 1mg tablets from Swanson for $.02 per pill.

Instant release melatonin will help you fall asleep but extended release will help you stay asleep for several hours after taking the pill. Members Mark (Sams Club) has a time released melatonin at 10mg for only $.05 per pill.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I tried Melatonin for the first time this week. 3mg dose. Definitely helps me knock out quicker and stay asleep.

Comment

I've been taking it for years but stopped for about 18mnths. I started using the 5mg tabs a few months ago. My pattern is all whacky now cause I'm working 12hr shifts 6pm-6am. I'll take it rhe minute I leave work as it's barely a 20mnt drive home but now I'm finding it hard to sleep at night on my days off.

Comment

Working...
      X