You guys use Intra Drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys use Intra Drinks?

What do you guys drink during you workouts?
    I'm using CarbION and BCAA mixed in 23 oz water.

Nobody had any business using these unless you are pro level

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      Nobody had any business using these unless you are pro level
      For otc supplements? Your statement would make sense if he was asking about insulin in the middle of the workout. I'd say anybody can use them. May not do much but I don't know.

Comment

i don't drink anything during my workouts. i drink Gatorade, protein powder, and and creatine.

Comment

H20

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            For otc supplements? Your statement would make sense if he was asking about insulin in the middle of the workout. I'd say anybody can use them. May not do much but I don't know.
            I get a definite endurance boost with Glycofuse and CarbION plus it tastes better than plain water to me.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              I was being sarcastic. Its what he always says about insulin.

I always find it funny when people say certain drugs are reserved only for pro levels guys. Pro level guys have no more business using them than any other person. They were made for medical use not bb'ing. OT Rant over.

Comment

I drink black coffee pre.....nothing during or PWO. I also now train fasted and never felt better.

Comment

When I'm hitting long hard sessions I eat some pixie sticks, but I just drink water.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by convictmuscle View Post
                    I drink black coffee pre.....nothing during or PWO. I also now train fasted and never felt better.
                    skipping PWO is a mistake. it just is. whole food meals are far more important 99% of the time. BUT... quick acting protein and carbs for that little window directly after training is absolutely superior.

Comment

Only when I take 10units of slin

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                        You don’t have to drink anything during your workout, but it is important to stay hydrated throughout your day. I shoot for a gallon of water each day, but a general rule is to drink half of your bodyweight in ounces, more if you are drinking coffee or any other diuretic. There are other options though if you want to drink something during a workout like Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) for recovery and energy as well as liquid carbs. Thanks!
                        I just drink a gatorade and then just keep drinking my own piss to keep hydrated.

Comment

Derek, BCAAs are formulated for one purpose - to separate a fool from his money.

Just take some whey protein if you need to and you'll be fine. At a fraction of the cost.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            Derek, BCAAs are formulated for one purpose - to separate a fool from his money.

Just take some whey protein if you need to and you'll be fine. At a fraction of the cost.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                            Yeh good one Scrum, I nearly had him drinking his own piss.

Comment

Originally posted by convictmuscle View Post
                              I get so thirsty when I train the minimum I need is some water.

Comment

Working...
                              X