whey concentrate while dieting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whey concentrate while dieting.

i am running outta casein. i know that casein breaks down slow. now, i am wondering how fast whey concentrate breaks down. i know whey isolate breaks down fast, but how fast does whey concentrate break down !

concentrate gives me brutal gas stick with the isolate or use a blend of the 2. i dont think there is much difference other than the body absorbs the isolate much better. to slow digestion mix it with milk and a tablespoon or 2 of flax oil

Comment

Yeah, just mix it in milk (low-fat or skim) and add flax oil to it.. IMO, whey concentrate is too fatty for nighttime shakes, they don't strip it down which is why it's concentrated.. ;)

Optimum has Pro Complex, mix of different wheys, and toss the flax oil in there..

Comment

you must be from a.com. moved.

Comment

? a.com ? i have no clue what u are talkin about. the reason i wanted to know was because i am running out of casein. and i need a slow release protein and its hard to get more casein unless i order a large amount. like 20 lbs. while i only need 5 lbs to finish dieting.

Comment

why not get the protein PM stuff, its a blend of whey, milk, casein and something else

Comment

Working...
            X