Healing Achilles tendinitis/ other overuse injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing Achilles tendinitis/ other overuse injuries

What product(s) would help me with this? I’m training everyday and my tendons just don’t seem to be able to keep up. Runner and rock climber as well which give me tendon issues in my fingers.
    thank you

There's only one thing that will heal tendinitis - rest.

You can get shots for the pain, but if you keep using that joint, it's not going to heal and you have to wonder if you are doing the joint any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      There's only one thing that will heal tendinitis - rest.

You can get shots for the pain, but if you keep using that joint, it's not going to heal and you have to wonder if you are doing the joint any favors.
      whats the longest you've gone giving it a rest? every try giving it a few weeks. it sucks but long term 2 weeks is nothing.

Comment

Luckily I have never had Achilles tendonitis. I had elbow tendonitis though and it took me about 8 weeks of not doing triceps and forearms before the pain stayed away. Otherwise, it would be good for a while but the pain would return.

Comment

I gave it one full week no running and just biking I couldn’t take it anymore and started running again. Are there any supplements that can help the recover of this I’ve heard about bpc 157 and tb-500 I wonder if those would help

Comment

Originally posted by Insaniak View Post
            I gave it one full week no running and just biking I couldn’t take it anymore and started running again. Are there any supplements that can help the recover of this I’ve heard about bpc 157 and tb-500 I wonder if those would help
            not really bro. i used all that stuff a few years back in an attempt to heal some stuff. they do very little.

real gh would probably fix it but it would take 3-6 months to feel the benefit.

rest and ibuprofin would be your most immediate result. more biking less running. not the answer you want to hear but that's just how it is sometimes bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

not really bro. i used all that stuff a few years back in an attempt to heal some stuff. they do very little.

real gh would probably fix it but it would take 3-6 months to feel the benefit.

rest and ibuprofin would be your most immediate result. more biking less running. not the answer you want to hear but that's just how it is sometimes bro.
              Ah I guess all the hype they put into those supplements is just what it is hype. Currently I’m running cardarine and I can run nonstop I was looking to be able to continue to run but I have a feeling cardarine caused it in the first place just to many miles to fast. I wish there was something out there that would allow me to recover quicker in order to ramp up miles quicker but it appears there isn’t a quick fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Insaniak View Post
                October 2019 I ruptured my right Achilles tendon. After a successful surgery I stacked both these compounds in effort to heal faster.

At the 3 month mark I was walking in a boot but my surgeon stated walking 3 months after this particular surgery was the norm.

In conclusion I believe these compounds to be all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by IceGiant View Post

October 2019 I ruptured my right Achilles tendon. After a successful surgery I stacked both these compounds in effort to heal faster.

At the 3 month mark I was walking in a boot but my surgeon stated walking 3 months after this particular surgery was the norm.

In conclusion I believe these compounds to be all hype.
                  yea it's hard to say because you don't know if the recovery would have been exactly the same without the product.

Comment

Working...
                  X