Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom Pain Relief - Best Dose & Strain

Kratom For Pain Relief

Does kratom relieve pain? Many individuals who suffer from chronic pain are moving away from traditional opiate painkiller medications and towards kratom for pain relief, which is a natural substance that has been used as a pain management for many generations.

Kratom can produce many different effects, which vary according to the individual, the strain of kratom or kratom extract and the amount consumed. Some of the effects include relief of nausea and gastrointestinal upset, euphoria, sedation, reduced feelings of anxiety or depression, a feeling of energy and, of course, pain relief.

Users who turn to kratom for pain relief suffer from a range of different health issues, such as musculoskeletal injuries, carpal tunnel, neck and back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia and beyond. Many individuals, who are addicted to opiates and wish to move away from opiates without suffering the severe withdrawal symptoms, will use kratom extracts or kratom powder to help ease the withdrawal symptoms and pain.

Notably, kratom have few, if any, side effects. They may include feelings of nausea, a slight mental fog and some difficulties sleeping. But these symptoms are often fairly easy to alleviate by altering the dosage, specially when it comes to kratom.

Individuals who are wondering, ‘Does kratom relieve pain?‘ will also be interested to know that kratom does not seem to have the same effect as opiate painkillers when it comes to the depression of the respiratory system. Even in high dosages, kratom doesn’t slow (or stop) breathing, which is important as many who take painkillers at high dosages struggle to find an effective dosage that doesn’t cause serious respiratory problems.

The best kratom strain for pain relief

The general consensus is that Red Thai kratom and Bali kratom (either in powder form or in extract form) is the best kratom for pain relief.

As the name suggests, Bali kratom is typically grown in Indonesia and it’s favored for its sedative and pain relieving properties. It also has a gentle soothing effect on the mind.

Maeng Da kratom is a bit different from Bali. While the latter is favored for its sedative effects, Maeng Da is favored for its ‘upper’ qualities that boost energy and bring about a calm, anxiety-free mood.

These varieties are commonly regarded as the best kratom for pain relief. Of course, the precise effect will vary among individuals so a bit of experimentation may be required to achieve the desired effect.

Notably, the price of kratom is significantly lower than the prices associated with opiate painkillers, particularly for those who do not have health insurance. The savings can range from 30% to 80%, depending upon the individual’s preferred variety and dosage.

What is the kratom dosage for pain relief?

Some people find the starting kratom dose of 3 grams to be quite disappointing because although some pain relief is felt, they compare it to what you get when you take a prescription strength medication, such as Ibuprofen 800 mg. Also, at this dosage levels, chances are that you will feel too stimulated, nervous or distracted and may lead to headache, excitability and uneasiness.

Moderate/high dosages of 5/6 grams will provide a fantastic pain relief and a little bit of the warm opiate-like feeling. This is the preferred kratom dosage for pain relief because it won’t make you feel high, just comfortable and as close to pain free as possible. Furthermore, these dosage levels can last as long as 6 good hours or more depending on your individual specifics. At this dosage levels most people claim to be able to do their regular domestic chores, perform at work and engage in social situations normally.

High kratom dosages of 7/8 grams might provide even better pain relief but might lead to nausea and excessive sedation.

I tried Kratom, Maeng Da and Bali felt absolutely nothing from it. But alot of people love the stuff.

Comment

what was your dose frank?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        what was your dose frank?
        Honestly I can't remember and I only used it for about a week. This guy sent me some to sample and he sent it in powder form so it was hard to accurately dose it. I just put a couple teaspoons in a protein shake. So I would try it again if I could find it in caps.

The guy that gave it to me loved the stuff and talked about it like it was the greatest thing ever. A few months after he sent me those samples, he passed away at a pretty young age. So that kinda freaked me out. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Kratom but still made me wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Honestly I can't remember and I only used it for about a week. This guy sent me some to sample and he sent it in powder form so it was hard to accurately dose it. I just put a couple teaspoons in a protein shake. So I would try it again if I could find it in caps.

The guy that gave it to me loved the stuff and talked about it like it was the greatest thing ever. A few months after he sent me those samples, he passed away at a pretty young age. So that kinda freaked me out. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Kratom but still made me wonder.
          I wonder how many teaspoons equals 5 grams? Article above says most people are disappointed with 3 grams but 5/6 grams seems to be the sweet spot dose.

Comment

I probably didn't do enough. I remember being a little nervous about trying it. I think I only had 5 grams of each kind so 10 grams total. I probably only did around 2 grams at a time.

Comment

Kratom is herbal or botanical medicine product. If you are taking Kratom when your health condition is not normal like when you are having fever or pain, then this will affect the way the medicine is going to work on your body. It has gained so much popularity, just because this medicine does not give any kind of side effects. So, you can use Kratom with confidence and enjoy all the benefits of this amazing drug.

Comment

Working...
              X