Gym in LA Refuses To Shut Down - City Turns Off Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym in LA Refuses To Shut Down - City Turns Off Power

Just a few blocks away, hundreds of people are packed like sardines in the local Costco, it looks like the city officials have decided to puff their muscles and shut the power down to Zoo Culture, a local gym owned by Bradly Martin, who is trying to keep it afloat.

But Bradley kept on going, with generators, fans and bottled water.

I suppose one good reason to live in Rural America is you don't have to deal with stuff like this. Gyms around me were only shut down a short while and have been back open for months.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a huge Bradly Martin fan, but good on him for saying enough to this rubbish. Yeah, same here AvidFisherman. Def good to be out of the bigger cities.

Comment

I've watched his stuff for years. But totally disagree with his actions, not smart.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          I've watched his stuff for years. But totally disagree with his actions, not smart.

If the rent/bills are piling up and you can't make money and the government isn't replacing the lost income you don't have much choice.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            If the rent/bills are piling up and you can't make money and the government isn't replacing the lost income you don't have much choice.

So our government needs to bail us out every single time? I don't agree with that. I didn't get any assistance and I kept working through the pandemic; never closed tomorrow the business.

Comment

It's completely laughable when I hear all these people saying that there is no work....you know how many migrants and immigrants find work to do when they have no money? there is no excuse for PURE FUCKING LAZYNESS.

SEEMS LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR EVERY OTHER AMERICAN IS ASKING FOR A HANDOUT

Comment

So our government needs to bail us out every single time? I don't agree with that. I didn't get any assistance and I kept working through the pandemic; never closed tomorrow the business.

It's his business bro. He's trying to keep it open.

You would have closed your business if you were forced to do so by the state. You were lucky to be in a situation where the state didn't force you to close.

Comment

It's completely laughable when I hear all these people saying that there is no work....you know how many migrants and immigrants find work to do when they have no money? there is no excuse for PURE FUCKING LAZYNESS.

SEEMS LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR EVERY OTHER AMERICAN IS ASKING FOR A HANDOUT

what does that have to do with this thread? this guy clearly wants to work. he's got bills and rent due and he's doing everything he can to save his gym. yet the state is telling him he can't open and cutting off his power yet he still keeps going. it's literally the exact opposite of not wanting to work.

Comment

Have you seen his recent videos? Fuck him

It's idiots like him that make it bad for the rest.

Yes my business was not shut down and had it been, i would have done what's right because SELFISHNESS doesn't exist in my blood.

Comment

It's his business bro. He's trying to keep it open.

You would have closed your business if you were forced to do so by the state. You were lucky to be in a situation where the state didn't force you to close.

Forced because of people like him that can't keep rules in place. Just prolongs more of this BS

Comment

Working...
                      X