Ronnie Still Won't Give Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Still Won't Give Up

Nothing negative to say anymore. I've said it all. Guy certainly loves training, that's for sure. Hard to watch but you certainly can't question his love for the gym.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin..._healthy_yeah/

Legend man...you can't say anything that hasn't been said a thousand times and it's all true. But at the end of the day, a legend in his own right.

Comment

I mean as long as he’s not trying to kill himself with heavy weights I don’t see a problem it’s good for his own mental sanity I imagine.

Comment

Tbh , would any of us ever quit lifing ??

Comment

Originally posted by IceGiant View Post
          Tbh , would any of us ever quit lifing ??
          if i was in his condition yes. his body doesnt need that shit anymore. then again i would never ben dumb enough to put myself in his position. i respect him for what he accomplished dont get me wrong. he is one of the greats. but his life for the last 10 years and until his death isn't worth 100 Mr O title IMO...

Comment

Agree
            Watched a whole podcast interview of his career, he was honest, and smart, and kind of nieve in a few area's, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Nothing negative to say anymore. I've said it all. Guy certainly loves training, that's for sure. Hard to watch but you certainly can't question his love for the gym.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin...g_healthy_yeah/
              Apparently he not only likes the gym, but also wants to win a title. I love the gym, too, but the gym in my life is enough for the rest of my life.

Comment

the love he has for just training is awe inspiring. when people say they couldn’t live without the gym, i swear that applies in the literal sense to Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                X