No announcement yet.

“Its Cheating” – Arnold Schwarzenegger & Joe Rogan condemn music while lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Its Cheating” – Arnold Schwarzenegger & Joe Rogan condemn music while lifting

Rogan isn't making any sense. "Cheating" implies gaining an unfair advantage. How's listening to music going to give someone any unfair advantage? At least Arnold makes sense - to him, music detracts from focusing on his lifting. Ok, that's personal and I can buy that.

​​​​​-------------------------

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ess...-lives-by/amp/

Joe Rogan is a Veteran UFC commentator. The famous host of the ‘Joe Rogan Experience’ podcast is also a fitness enthusiast and is outspoken about maintaining a good body and following a proper diet. However, his take on a common gym practice might surprise you.
    The 55-year-old agreed with the actor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to a certain extent, on his gym etiquette. Both of them hate listening to music while working out or running. Rogan also revealed what he prefers over music. But Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson is on the opposite side of the spectrum and can’t leave his headphones while doing his duty in the gym.

Joe Rogan revealed that he thinks it’s cheating to listen to books while running or working out contrary to what Dwayne Johnson lives by.

Ultramarathon runner David Goggins joined the “Fear Factor” host in episode #1212 of ‘Joe Rogan Experience’. Both of them talked about how music deafens the senses while doing extreme physical activities, such as lifting weights or running a long distance. Also, how music does not help with staying focused and giving full attention to the activity.

The 55-year-old stated “It’s cheating” when talking about listening to music while running. He admitted that he has found an alternative to music, which is better. “But more than I listen to music, I listen to books.” Referring to audiobooks, that narrate books while exercising.

The Seven-Time Mr.Olympia winner, Arnold Schwarzenegger also revealed his distaste for listening to music while working out. He said, “When I train at Gold’s, I actually don’t listen to music because I am either completely focused with my mind in the muscle I’m training or joking with my training partners.”

Schwarzenegger has a body many men dream of achieving and his discipline is the reason for it. But, another actor in Hollywood, who possesses an equally impressive stature, is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. And, ‘The Rock’ absolutely loves banging out the music while lifting his weights.

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Rogan isn't making any sense. "Cheating" implies gaining an unfair advantage. How's listening to music going to give someone any unfair advantage? At least Arnold makes sense - to him, music detracts from focusing on his lifting. Ok, that's personal and I can buy that.

​​​​​-------------------------

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ess...-lives-by/amp/

Joe Rogan is a Veteran UFC commentator. The famous host of the ‘Joe Rogan Experience’ podcast is also a fitness enthusiast and is outspoken about maintaining a good body and following a proper diet. However, his take on a common gym practice might surprise you.
    The 55-year-old agreed with the actor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to a certain extent, on his gym etiquette. Both of them hate listening to music while working out or running. Rogan also revealed what he prefers over music. But Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson is on the opposite side of the spectrum and can’t leave his headphones while doing his duty in the gym.

Joe Rogan revealed that he thinks it’s cheating to listen to books while running or working out contrary to what Dwayne Johnson lives by.

Ultramarathon runner David Goggins joined the “Fear Factor” host in episode #1212 of ‘Joe Rogan Experience’. Both of them talked about how music deafens the senses while doing extreme physical activities, such as lifting weights or running a long distance. Also, how music does not help with staying focused and giving full attention to the activity.

The 55-year-old stated “It’s cheating” when talking about listening to music while running. He admitted that he has found an alternative to music, which is better. “But more than I listen to music, I listen to books.” Referring to audiobooks, that narrate books while exercising.

The Seven-Time Mr.Olympia winner, Arnold Schwarzenegger also revealed his distaste for listening to music while working out. He said, “When I train at Gold’s, I actually don’t listen to music because I am either completely focused with my mind in the muscle I’m training or joking with my training partners.”

Schwarzenegger has a body many men dream of achieving and his discipline is the reason for it. But, another actor in Hollywood, who possesses an equally impressive stature, is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. And, ‘The Rock’ absolutely loves banging out the music while lifting his weights.

stupid. if an external factor like sound is cheating so to is vision when you watch/look at anything inspiring...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

stupid. if an external factor like sound is cheating so to is vision when you watch/look at anything inspiring...
      couldn't agree more. Ridiculous opinions by otherwise solid dudes. Somehow I feel like these guys being multi-millionares has warped some of their views! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack_ftype View Post

couldn't agree more. Ridiculous opinions by otherwise solid dudes. Somehow I feel like these guys being multi-millionares has warped some of their views! lol
        It was probably not just the millions that affected them, but also the increased attention on their personas. They began to think that their opinion was the right one, even if it wasn't logical.

Hi all!

Comment

The anticipation mounts as the odi world cup 2023 tickets price, unlocking a gateway to thrilling cricket battles and unforgettable sporting moments.With just a magical tap, the 11ic download enchants devices, whisking users to a digital wonderland filled with captivating experiences and endless possibilities. Experience enchantment with 11ic promotions, where dreams unfold and extraordinary opportunities await, painting the world with excitement and delight.

Comment

They should ban music while lifting weights. It can lead to more injuries.

Comment

Working...
            X