Training Genes????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Genes????

Just curious if ur genes can effect ur muscle building. Ive heard it before, what do you all think. Reason I ask: My dad was real big when he(my mom) had me. I was always stronger than the other little kids. I started about 7th grade working out maybe 20 mins a daty no supps. Then got creatine//protein workout 20 mins a day. Started getting some muscles. Then this recent year, I finnaly got seriouse, bumped my workouts to 2-3 hours, take 3 weight gainer shakes//creatine//vitamin shake a day, my first month of doing that, I jumped from 245-300 on my bench press, more on curls EVERYTHING went up rlly fast and still hasnt stopped. One strange question I have is, I used to rarely train squats, so, my first squat max ever was 235, then middle of this past year 250. I still never trained squats, and in a month or two, somehow I did 355....I guess from my staits//running? Growing? Im done growing hiegth wise....but I found it strange, I didn even need to train and I do more than anyone in my grade on squats. (And bench ect.) Everything is still going higher and higher at a good speed, but from this BIG TIME stretch marks, and im a shorter guy. Its been close to a year of doing this and I keep going higher and higher. I guess its a combo of hard workouts, a very solid workout plan, supps, vitiamens, growing, and genes???? Ive also heard adverse, ppl who take forever to get bigger. Just wanted to get ur opinions. Ive now been working out for a HUGE total of 3 years haha..... Peace guyz, love u all ;)

sounds like you are doing well 2-3 hours working out seems obsessive though i am out of the gym in an hour or so to prevent my body from becoming catabolic. sounds like you have a mesomorphic body type, one that gains muscle very easily. you have been blessed with good genes if this is the case. i am an ectomorph and would weigh around 140# if i diddnt train. and then there is the endomorph that is the fat people who try to diet but keep putting on fat.

Comment

wow you would be at least 140? =-] Id be luckyt to hit that not training....hell i hit that in wrestling season. when i lose all mass =-]

Genes has everything to do with how well you gain...consider yourself lucky mr mesomorph =-]

Comment

Working...
      X