can i vent a lil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i vent a lil?

today at the gym it was leg day there was a guy doing squats with 225lbs when he finished he went to the leg press and gathered all the 45lbs plates and loaded both sides and the top he started doing these presses like 2inches down then up while pushing his knees with his hands. i know its none of my busness. but that realy bugged the shit out of me. i think im on way to much test. sorry.

:nutkick:

Yeah I always see people doing stupid shit at the gym ....if you go say something to them they just open their mouth's and further prove that they are total morons. So I just let em be

Comment

Re: can i vent a lil?

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      today at the gym it was leg day there was a guy doing squats with 225lbs when he finished he went to the leg press and gathered all the 45lbs plates and loaded both sides and the top he started doing these presses like 2inches down then up while pushing his knees with his hands. i know its none of my busness. but that realy bugged the shit out of me. i think im on way to much test. sorry.
      I just ask them how long until they aren't injured anymore, then when they tell me that they are not, I ask them, "Then what is stopping you from doing a full range of motion?". That way it isn't like you are telling them they are working out wrong but it will put them in there place if they have two brain cells.

Comment

Re: Re: can i vent a lil?

Originally posted by stonecold54
        I just ask them how long until they aren't injured anymore, then when they tell me that they are not, I ask them, "Then what is stopping you from doing a full range of motion?". That way it isn't like you are telling them they are working out wrong but it will put them in there place if they have two brain cells.
        I like that, have to try that some time:)

Comment

I don't even talk to morons like that anymore. Let em do their thing, and watch them NEVER grow.

Comment

And thier always bitching why they never grow. Ive seen guys trainng for 15 years or more and im 22, about half thier age. Let me tell u this, im bigger, more muscular and know more than them. Hahahahahaha:)

Comment

Trust me, its not the test, I feel like throwin a 20 at their head everytime I see it, test or not. My favorite is the lower back/bicep workout, ya gotta love that one. Some moron "curling" 50's and swayin that back like he's in a hurricane.

Comment

I see shit like that all the time. I just shake my head and ignore it.

What's even better though is the guys that have no lats, but there arms seem to not be able to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                  What's even better though is the guys that have no lats, but there arms seem to not be able to go down.
                  ILS - inflated lat syndrome.

Comment

Wow there is a term for it. HAHA.

Comment

Re: Re: can i vent a lil?

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      you guys are great i feel better already but SC i will try this injured story next tues if i see him again. i will post his reaction. thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by king
                        Trust me, its not the test, I feel like throwin a 20 at their head everytime I see it, test or not. My favorite is the lower back/bicep workout, ya gotta love that one. Some moron "curling" 50's and swayin that back like he's in a hurricane.
                        :rofl: amen... and they get done and look around to see who saw them curling those huge amounts of weight... little do they know - i see them and laugh along with most everyone else

Comment

I quit trying to help at the gym. Most folks that need or want help or advice readily ask for it. I am more than happy to help those guys. As far as the others go, you probably will see them at the gym regularly anyway. If they were serious they would know the correct way to do their exercises.

Comment

You should absolutely do your best to ruin his fucking day. You owe it to your test to vent these frustrations at the source. Otherwise you are likely to go home and vent on a loved one.
                            next time, call him out on his bullshit routine and lack of concern for others needing equipment too. Make sure there is an audience present for added humiliation.
                            good luck..... and if that doesnt work get his plate number so I can pay that fuck a visist!

Comment

Originally posted by dbol
                              You should absolutely do your best to ruin his fucking day. You owe it to your test to vent these frustrations at the source. Otherwise you are likely to go home and vent on a loved one.
                              next time, call him out on his bullshit routine and lack of concern for others needing equipment too. Make sure there is an audience present for added humiliation.
                              good luck..... and if that doesnt work get his plate number so I can pay that fuck a visist!
                              i love it someone as madd as me!

Comment

Working...
                              X