Help strengthen back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help strengthen back!!!!

my major problem in lifting is my back and biceps, they have been at about the same strength for a year now, probably because im not squatting and deadlifting but still i should be gaining strength with these exercises:
    Lat Pulldowns ALL 3 to 4 sets
    Seated Rows
    DB Rows

Mix up your routine a little bit, don't keep doing the same exercises. Variety is the key, your probably at a plateau with that routine. Change up your routine to give your muscle a good shock every once in a while

Comment

yeah, if you've been only doing that for a year then you're dead center in a plateau. why don't you squat or deadlift? change your routine as soon as possible. give tha cables a rest and pick up that bar, and try pullups, although they may seem to be the same, they're not the same as pulldowns.

Comment

Variety...keep a log and try not to settle into a pattern. Chart your progress and start doing squats! They are great for everything.

Comment

squating or deadlifting won't do much if you aren't gaining on an exercise all it will do is change the exercise that you aren't gaining on. It would help if you wrote down your exact workout for one week (I know this takes time but just putting down one muscle group doesn't give the overall perspective that is needed when critiquing a program).

Comment

i found that hyperextensions (bw) are good for a low back warm up, then try and hold a few 20kgs plates, that should sort the low back out with out deads, hope that helps mate.

Comment

Working...
            X