short biceps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short biceps

There is an inch space bettween my biceps and forarms, is there a different exercise I can do which would help my biceps reach into my forarms?

Is this when you flex?

Comment

both, when not flexing my biceps barley reach my forarms

Comment

Hmmm. Well there is a bit of space between the two until you gain alot more mass. It mostly has to do with genetics though.

Comment

Re: short biceps

Originally posted by buzzer
          There is an inch space bettween my biceps and forarms, is there a different exercise I can do which would help my biceps reach into my forarms?
          probably not. you can always increase the size of your bicep but most of your growth comes in the middle. if you want to get a good contraction in the lower area of the bicep do some preacher curls WITH A CABLE (not regular ones because I don't think they do much more than a normal curl). you won't see increase growth from free weights because the first 40 degrees or so of motion for dumbbell or barbell movements is horizontal force (which means you aren't going against gravity to its fullest yet). there is only a few degrees of maxium exertion for free weights because all you have to lift against is gravity in a straight line without variable resistance like a cable exercise would give you.

Comment

thanks man, i'll try it out

Comment

hammer curls really work that area out.

Comment

Hammer curls really work out your Brachiallis (the thick muscle BETWEEN your bicep and your tricep) SC had EXELENT advice as usual.. make sure you get a good FULL range of motion and you will be pleased

Comment

Working...
                X