Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break from training?

Break from Training ?

After going balls to the walls 5 day a week since last August and just finishing first cycle my mind is telling me its time for a break never mind the pain in my forearms and knees. Do I put my brain back in place and carry on or take a rest. I feel too guilty to miss a day when i'am thinking of maybe blowing it off, and then have a great work out cause I'am pissed at myself for having entertained the idea. anyone ever take a break and if so how do ya feel afterwards?

If your body and mind are telling you you need a break then its more than likely that you do...... Carrying on will probably mean that your not fullheartedly working out and therefore not making maximum gains as if you were geared up. Remember - its only a break, you'll be back and hungrier than ever on your return I'm sure. You should finish your first cycle properly however before you take this break (PCT and all) so you'll not lose all your hard earned gains. I don't know much about juice so I'll leave one of our million experts to advise you there.

Comment

Re: Break from training?

Originally posted by Bigblue
      Break from Training ?

After going balls to the walls 5 day a week since last August and just finishing first cycle my mind is telling me its time for a break never mind the pain in my forearms and knees. Do I put my brain back in place and carry on or take a rest. I feel too guilty to miss a day when i'am thinking of maybe blowing it off, and then have a great work out cause I'am pissed at myself for having entertained the idea. anyone ever take a break and if so how do ya feel afterwards?
      the human body should be able to take a month off of weighttraining and lose hardly any muscle or strength. if you do it is a good sign that you were overtraining in the first place.

Comment

Yeah man give your body a rest, your body is telling you it needs some time off.

Comment

Even taking just a few days off for me totally helped me out. After all that intense training your body needs to completely repair itself from all of the muscle damage. And you prolly notice a slight rejuvenation (sp?) and increase of energy.

Comment

My body ..and training is odd.,.. after years of doing and trying different methods and such ... I train 3 on 2 off ...for 2 weeks ...4 on 1 off for 2 weeks ... repeat ... then take 4 days off in a row ... since I have done this I have been growing incredibly..this past time around I am noticing excellent gains ... I belive I just never gave myself the adequate rest I needed .... try and see whats good for your body..

Comment

Working...
            X