biceps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biceps...

Im not sure if im giving my biceps a good work out or not. Also chest but right now i want to deal with my biceps. My triceps i really feel when i work em out. But when im done with my biceps im not feeling as tight as can be and like i worked em enuff. I dont wanna over work em but i dont want to under work them either. What are some excercises to really work them out. And give me the proper positions. I think it may be due to cheating. Im try not to but im not sure if its the position im taking to get the range of motion. im not sure what exactly to do. Im considering 21's with the curl bar. Hammer curls. Mod Curls curl press??? yea so if you can make any suggestions or tell me exactly how to position my self to get great full range of motion it would be truely a blessing. Im not working them to my fullest and going to the gym to put the time in and not getting the full results is bs.

to make sure your not cheating stand against a wall when doing curls to be sure of proper form.

21's are great, also try reverse curl 21's every few weeks

Comment

Try this site: www.abcbodybuilding.com for correct form and a huge number of exercises for each muscle group.... Also, if you think you are cheating on any particular exercise, ask someone to spot your form whilst you do the exercise, preferably someone with experience. I find that if you try to visualise the muscle contracting in your mind, it almost always helps you isolate it better. Try it, takes a lot of concentration but its worth it.

Comment

ok thx but how do u kno when ur using the right weight???

Comment

ok so what are your thoughts on this. Was reading up on training till failures. In ur opinion is is better to do 3 sets of 12 or 1 set till you fail ? they say how the fiber is getting torn more then doing 3 sets of repeatitive motions. There fore on the build up you will see more gain... IDK i was always told to do sets and a certain amount of reps. N doing something against that seems like sacreligous to me. Oh and can anyone give me a good bicep workout ? 21's I will do but what about other things. I dont want to over work nor undertrain ium confused still

Comment

Hit them hard and heavy. You may not feel it "burn" real bad then but you don't need to. Chasing the burn with high reps is used for tearing surface muscle more than deep into it. Do your exercises right get them done. Your bicep is only like 30% of your arm. To make your arms grow in diameter your triceps are most important.

Comment

i think your to worried about overtraining! get in there and kill it.

Comment

Arms need heavy weight to grow. Do not ignore the triceps...maybe the most overlooked muscle...for big arms you must work the tricep...HARD!

Comment

Working...
                X