legs again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legs again...

Hey all. Ive having trouble with legs. a lil confused as always. Was wondering what the deal was. Ive been working on my legs for some time now targeting all areas. And like my calfs are really stubborn when it comes to appearance. Some days they look nice but lately they look big lol. Like i feel like i have a fat mans pair of legs. I got muscle there but its not defined how do i get them to tighten alot?? Any excercises i can do on my non gym days i can perform at home. Stretches stuff like that idk...

Legs are a hard bodypart to train, you gotta push yourself when training em to make them respond, you say they look like fat mans legs, you dont say what exercises you have been doing for legs, exercises like squats and leg press will build size, if you have alot of fat on your legs and you wana see more definition then you are gona have to diet and try some aerobic activitity, but you dont say what your goals are, if you are bulking then you not gona want ta do anything aerobic

Comment

not bulking. I have a few more pounds i wann loose still. Prolly about 20. I guess this could be the case. I was a little dramatic with the fat mans legs thing I guess i just gotta loose more weight and they will look more defined with the loosing and lifting.
      Calf raise
      Leg Curls
      Leg ext
      Seated leg curls
      leg press
      squats

Comment

try your workout backwards. start with squats, then presses, then ext, stiff legged deadlifts, then leg curls. then calves.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          try your workout backwards. start with squats, then presses, then ext, stiff legged deadlifts, then leg curls. then calves.
          agreed!

Comment

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              I have to do calve raises first, cause after the squats, presses, exts, etc. my legs are like noodles and I can't keep em straight to do the calf raises.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                I have to do calve raises first, cause after the squats, presses, exts, etc. my legs are like noodles and I can't keep em straight to do the calf raises.
                do calves on a different day then.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                  Try the seated calf raises.

Comment

Working...
                  X