Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often can weightless Plyometric exercises be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often can weightless Plyometric exercises be done?

Since i split my workouts between upper and lower body workouts should i just keep the plyometric exercises along that same line....

for example if i'm on a leg day, should i perform long jumps, box jumps, lateral jumps, sprints, depth jumps, etc...on that day, can i do them every day....should i do them every other lower body workout....what would be recommended?

and also, when doing something like lateral jumps or vertical jumps, something where you just keep jumping over and over agian......how long should you perform that exercise and how many repititions, i usually do it until my legs get tired and i can't erally jump anymore, but I don't do it often enough where i have set a concrete amount of sets

The same rules apply with plyos as with regular resistance training in terms of recovery. No you cant do it everyday.

As for the sets/etc, you go until you start to lose strength/speed/height. At that point you must stop for you can train your body to be slower if you continue. Just as you can train it to be faster.

Comment

Working...
    X