give me a routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me a routine

Well my current routine just isn't working i'm looking to start a new routine i figure my split to be the same as it is now but need some new exercises without letting you know my routine what streight woudl you recomend for the abolsute best exercises to work in on this split

day 1 Chest/Back/Abst
    Day 2 Bi's/Delts
    Day 3 Tri's/chest (chest is lacking a bit) ABS
    Day 4 LEGS (i have gotten best results from one very intense leg workout rather than two.

I can also ad now 1-2 more days aweek. What do you experts recomend?

Re: give me a routine

Originally posted by JollyGreenGiant
    Well my current routine just isn't working i'm looking to start a new routine i figure my split to be the same as it is now but need some new exercises without letting you know my routine what streight woudl you recomend for the abolsute best exercises to work in on this split

day 1 Chest/Back/Abst
    Day 2 Bi's/Delts
    Day 3 Tri's/chest (chest is lacking a bit) ABS
    Day 4 LEGS (i have gotten best results from one very intense leg workout rather than two.

I can also ad now 1-2 more days aweek. What do you experts recomend?
    2 days a week at most to start combining chest, delts, triceps into one workout- back, biceps, traps another workout- and legs the last workout. low volume, High intensity and by high I mean HIGH.

Comment

i definetly recommend to NOT train chest twice in a two day period. you will only overtrain it and lose size in the long run.

Comment

Re: Re: give me a routine

Originally posted by stonecold54
        2 days a week at most to start combining chest, delts, triceps into one workout- back, biceps, traps another workout- and legs the last workout. low volume, High intensity and by high I mean HIGH.
        Isn't that three workouts and three days a week? :D

Comment

Re: Re: Re: give me a routine

Originally posted by Face
          Isn't that three workouts and three days a week? :D
          no I never gave them specific days. The first upperbody workout would be on tues (for example) then next upper body workout would be on friday, then next tuesday would be legs, next friday the rotation would start over, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
            i definetly recommend to NOT train chest twice in a two day period. you will only overtrain it and lose size in the long run.
            Well it depends on how he trains it. If he does one intense exercise per chest workout, then he can do it twice a week.

Comment

sun: rest

mon: chest/triceps

tues: legs

wed: rest

turs: back/biceps

fri: shoulders

sat: rest

Comment

You dont need a split routine to make gains

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                  Well it depends on how he trains it. If he does one intense exercise per chest workout, then he can do it twice a week.
                  if one of his workouts is intense then that is all the more reason to not do a second one. the only time to do that is if the person is doing light workouts for rehabilitation work where they are going no where near failure.

Comment

Working...
                  X