Crazy bicep pumps. WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy bicep pumps. WHY?

Man, I've been training hard for about 3.5 years now and at no point during my bicep exercise have i had to stop just when i get over halfway through it. I do 4 different exercises and 4 sets of 10-15 reps in each. of course, my arms get toasted by the time i'm done but over the past 2 weeks man my biceps get ridiculously pumped after the first 2 excercises and if i keep going they start to throb and hurt and i just have have to end the workout. Why could this be happening?

what are you taking?

Comment

Could have high RBC...it happened to me on too much drol...

Comment

I was wonderin' about my RBC, but bro all i'm taking is allthewhey protein twice daily (1 post w/o), 150mg ala mixed into 5g creapure, and 2000mg fish oil daily. any thoughts b/c i've never taken any ASS or PH's

Comment

how often do you do biceps? it might be that you have been overtraining them?

Comment

I wish mine got a pump like that all the time

Comment

i only train biceps once per week, these pumps are stupid man.

Comment

Re: Crazy bicep pumps. WHY?

Originally posted by rippedsucka
                Man, I've been training hard for about 3.5 years now and at no point during my bicep exercise have i had to stop just when i get over halfway through it. I do 4 different exercises and 4 sets of 10-15 reps in each. of course, my arms get toasted by the time i'm done but over the past 2 weeks man my biceps get ridiculously pumped after the first 2 excercises and if i keep going they start to throb and hurt and i just have have to end the workout. Why could this be happening?
                we would need more accurate before and after info. List anything in the past month (not just two weeks) that you think has changed in your life whether it be nutrition, training, rest or something else.

Comment

Stonecold about 2 weeks back i P/M you asking about a change in workouts since i was about to start back to school and was only going to be able to train 3 times per week, if that. well, currently i am still training each body part separate except for back/shoulders and the ONLY things thats changed is the amount of cardio i've been doing b/c i'm trying to prepare for our preseason conditioning drills. Could lactic acid play apart in this? at this point i'm basically clueless. also, should i just deal with the pain and lift through it or am i doing right by stopping?

Comment

Stonecold about 2 weeks back i P/M you asking about a change in workouts since i was about to start back to school and was only going to be able to train 3 times per week, if that. well, currently i am still training each body part separate except for back/shoulders and the ONLY things thats changed is the amount of cardio i've been doing b/c i'm trying to prepare for our preseason conditioning drills. Could lactic acid play apart in this? at this point i'm basically clueless. also, should i just deal with the pain and lift through it or am i doing right by stopping?
                    sorry sometimes Pm slip through the crack with the amount i get. Is this like a real painful thing in your bicep? because the only painful pump I ever get are in my forearm and lower back when I am on tren. I mean a pump is just a rush of blood to get nutrients and oxygen back into the muscle after putting it in an anaerobic state.

Comment

no worries on the P/M thing bro, but no i wouldn't call it extremely painful. its more like the feelin that if you lift anymore your muscle is just going to pop through your skin. granted, at the end of a great workout your bis should feel like this but my problem is that its in the middle of my workout.

Comment

no worries on the P/M thing bro, but no i wouldn't call it extremely painful. its more like the feelin that if you lift anymore your muscle is just going to pop through your skin. granted, at the end of a great workout your bis should feel like this but my problem is that its in the middle of my workout.
                        I love that feeling but it sounds like it is making you uncomfortable. I would cut back your workouts to the point where you feel the pump is maximized. Or you could try and intense stretch in between sets as well as deep breathing to bring oxygen back into your system.

Comment

Thanx bro.;)

Comment

Working...
                          X