Knee Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee Pain

I am experiecing some knee pain occurring right on the bottom of my knee caps on both knees. It didn't start until the end of my last cycle when I added in the winny. So, the pain is probably related to the winny. My questions are:

How long does the joint pain usually last after stopping winny? (I've been off about 2 weeks)

Are the any stretches that I can perform to help with the pain?

Are there any supplements or vitamins that I should be taking?

Any exercises I should be avoiding?

im haing pain too. Ever since i started going heavy on the leg presses my knee hurts. My left one. Under the knee cap too.

Comment

Winny is known for joint trouble,

Comment

motrin. time off.

Comment

check your form. don't let your knees go out over your toes. put your feet higher on the foot plate on the leg press machine. this is a very common complaint for guys that lift heavy and most of the time it is attributed to bad form.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
            im haing pain too. Ever since i started going heavy on the leg presses my knee hurts. My left one. Under the knee cap too.
            Also make sure you're not locking out on your presses.

Comment

I having same pain on squats...

Doesnt really hurt so much as makes my knees feel numb and then sore the next day. I squat as to the grass. I though this might be why, but when I started to not go as low the pain actually got worse. I dont lock out at the top and try to keep good form, cant figure it out.

Comment

Working...
              X