Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bf question

hello
    i'm 18 i have a bf of 18 and i'm 5"9 and 157 pounds. curious on where i should be at thanks
    Last edited by mopars; 09-06-04, 10:46 PM.

Re: my body fat question

Originally posted by mopars
    hello
    i'm 18 i have a bf of 18 and i'm 5"9 and 157 pounds. curious on where i should be at thanks
    you have about 129 pounds of lean bodyweight. You need to get in the gym and eat healthy for about 4 years.

Comment

lmao

Comment

there's is no body fat you "need" to be at unless you're training for a show.

that being said, no one can answer that but you.

what do you look like in the mirror to yourself? do you like what you see?

that should be all that matters.

Comment

there are a lot worse of then 18%, but if you are lacking muscle 18% can look pretty soft

Comment

disregard what i just said because it made no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
              disregard what i just said because it made no sense
              Maybe, but I think the point lies in that a person who has a higher muscle base, will look much better than someone who lacks the muscle base at those bf %'s.

Comment

i say it all deoends on u amigo. Your goal and all, if u wanna look good u gotta want it bad. When u want it bad u can achieve anything.

How do u see urself in the mirror bro, the mirror is ur only friend and it dont lie. Not like some people that tell u , u look great.

Comment

I broke all the mirrors in my house and make a daily call to my mommy to ask her how I look:) :) It has worked wonders for my ego:) I no longer feel that I have to diet. I think everyone should give this approach a try. Did I mention that my mom is legally blind?? :) :)

PD

Comment

your 18 at 18 percent body fat and u weigh 157. my personal opinion is start eating alot of protein, and start hitting the weights hard. at your age,height and weight 18 percent is alot to carry. i wouldnt worry to much about the cardio if your eating right (cuttin out the crap) and lifting hard. and stick with it! it takes time little man. dont be discouraged if after the 1st month you dont look like the hulk. it will come. be patient. and if u felt like doin some cardio on top it probably couldnt hurt

Comment

Working...
                    X