Goals for NEXT summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals for NEXT summer

yes since today is/was Labor Day that means the summer is offically over :mad: . So now we have 8-9 months to get our bodies ready for next summer. Seems like a long time, but all things realative it really isn't. So what package is everyone training to bring to the beach next summer?

Me i'm 6'6 220 right now with 10.2%, I mostly cut all summer, as I did 2 cutting cycles early in and did just a lean bulk all summer. Which actually helped me out, i was able to add 15 lbs but keep the abs. SO i want to bulk until next may, get up to 240, trying to do it as leanly as possible to make cutting easier, but i have to see how I progress. I want to be 240+ by next may then cut down for 6 weeks and get to 230/225 but with my bf around 9% or lower.

alright so what about you guys?

Right now im on cycle. Not kept track what week im in but all i know i did was 10 weeks of test-e and now im taking prop, got one and half bottle left so i think its week 12. Cutting up right now. When im done gonna do pct and try to retain as much as i can, eating hard and good training. Im gonna take some 3-4 months off for now. Im gonna try to gain without gear for the rest of the months eating alot of clean foods and all. My goals for next summer is too be as lean as possible with a high body weight. Im currently at 224 height 5'11' with around 12-13%bf. Im losing the gut alot as the days go by. Right now is to lose it totally and then bulk up without putting alot of fat around it. When January comes Im gonna get serious and do a bulker for around April be ready to cut it down for the summer. Going to Florida or Hawaii. So i wanna look awesome. If I look good enough I wanna try out the local bodybuilding show here and take it higher if i look good enough. Hope full reach 230-240 lean and mean. Those are my plans for now.:D

Comment

I want to be modeling by next year. as soon as my life calms down I am going to really FOCUS on my BB lifestyle over the winter. NO more bulking, just slow steady gains. Using tren, eq, anavar and test.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        I want to be modeling by next year. as soon as my life calms down I am going to really FOCUS on my BB lifestyle over the winter. NO more bulking, just slow steady gains. Using tren, eq, anavar and test.
        seriously i took Bouncers advice on this one and made me realize. Ive been Bulking all my life well since i started juicing and never felt happy about it. Yeah I hit 230 at one point but wasnt what i really wanted. Ive seen pics of guys at 230 and are bigger than me, I ask to myself, yeah thier leaner and all, solid and im all bulk. Bulk with water and some fat, if i were to cut that awesomely Id weight about 215-20 lean, but still smaller than 230. So now that im cutting down with this cycle im on, i for once feel lighter and better about my self. My muscles show more and all. Im try to slom down alot and keep my muscles. Like Bouncer and some of u all said, its best to add mean weight and muscle, with minimum fat. I never thought of this before, I knew about it though but never did it. For once I feel godd about myself. Thats why i love these boards, I learn alot. Without u all, Id have to learn the hard way.:D

Comment

Jesus christ who's ass is that in your avatar?????????!!!!!!!!! :D

Comment

Next summer? Damn, that is along time but I'd say 210 lean for me ...

Comment

lean out a bit try 1ad 4 ad stack early fall. if it goes well use some m1t or go straight for the good stuff. not sure what cycle i would do. think im going to start 1ad this week. not as lean as i would like but i will just have to keep on the cardio.
              summer 05 190pounds 8% bf bench 300 for 6 reps squat 400 for 6

Comment

Working...
              X