Man boobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man boobs?

Well, my roommate finally decided to start working out with me and he took his shirt off so I could see where we needed to hit the hardest. He's slightly overweight and had some "extra pudge" in the chest region....

I'm aware chest exercises will alleviate this and all but is there something else out there that might speed the recovery process a bit?

He has to stop eating crap for one, and two get him on some cardio.

Comment

Re: Man boobs?

Originally posted by Oomdayir
      Well, my roommate finally decided to start working out with me and he took his shirt off so I could see where we needed to hit the hardest. He's slightly overweight and had some "extra pudge" in the chest region....

I'm aware chest exercises will alleviate this and all but is there something else out there that might speed the recovery process a bit?
      clean diet clean diet clean diet. He needs to get his food intake down. Lifting will add the muscle along with proper nutrition should help out a lot. if he has natural gyno after losing the weight then he might consider a doctors visit to get it looked at for possible options.

Comment

Get him on a diet.

Comment

get that man a jump rope and put hm to work. a half hour a day

Comment

yeah it is all diet.. I doubt that he has gyno.. they are 2 different things... Diet and cardio as well as weight training.. 6 to 8 months consistent and he should see a marked improvement

Comment

Yeah get him eating properly and some good cardio for a start, and slowly ease him into a good routine

Comment

tell your boy to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then put some good clean nutrition in him afterwards

Comment

Working...
                X