hurting mucsles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurting mucsles

I have been working out hard for about 8 months and i am still getting major soreness is this normal if not what can i take to take the soreness away? Please help

summerinc

how many days a week are you working out?

Comment

May not be eating properly, diet will effect recovery time

Comment

i love being sore. its how i know i hit the muscles hard. just enjoy it, and if you really want it to go away, up your water intake that may help due to flushing out the acids which cause your muscles to get sore. also glutamine may help, not positive tho

Comment

some very good replys...

water, sleep, DIET, training schedule, other stress, etc... all come in to play.

As most of you know soreness is NOT an indicator of how well you hit it or recovery.

It is just something that comes with it.

Now is this the FIRST 8months that youve really ever trained or just the first in awhile or even the first serious months?

Ha... also are you on any gear (I.e whinny?)

anyway I would love to help you out...give us some more info and we can help you determine what's going on...overtraining is a possible cause as well.

What ever it is ... we can make sense of it!

Comment

help

I have been working out for about 7 years but i the last 8 months i have really ben hitting it hard i have lost about 40 pounds in those months. i work out 5 times a week and the supplements that i take is animal pak vitamins, animal cuts fat burners, glutimine, nitrixs, fish oil, milk thisle, and lean body protien shakes two times a day. I am thinking about starting to take some whinny, deca, and equi. Is that a enought to help me out and my diet consists of chicken and veggies, oatmeal, eggs, red meat, and tuna i try to drink about 1 gallon of water or more a day
            Last edited by onisson; 09-14-04, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Re: hurting mucsles

Originally posted by onisson
              I have been working out hard for about 8 months and i am still getting major soreness is this normal if not what can i take to take the soreness away? Please help

summerinc
              is it muscle soreness only? You don't have tenderness in your joints or tendons do you? If it is just muscle soreness I would suspect diet, lack of water intake or training changeups.

Comment

Working...
              X