No announcement yet.

Why is it I can lift more when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally work out on base so no hotties, just dumbasses.

The same thing happens when I get really angry. Like when some dumbass gets really close to the bench while I'm doing heavy DB press. I get so f*ing mad, I nrmally go up and find something really heavy (for me) like 120s and bust a few out yelling like a man possessed, if that doesnt get the f*cker to back up I'll try to hit them with the wieght or drop it on them. There is a ton of room in our gym and no reason why someone should be that close to me. I am normally pretty nice, but when I'm in the gym all I want to do is hurt people and break things. I try to stay "totally f*cking pissed" during the whole routine.

If I was in a normal gym with hotties, "totally f*cking horny" would probably work as well.

Comment

i know what u mean stone. Before when i was fresh out of high school. I was at some recreation center where i used to train. There was this chick there that was hot and i got on the bench loaded it with 300 pounds and i was banging out reps. I was ike wtf. I was only doing 270 more or less at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        At first, when I read your post, I thought you said she was loading up 300lbs. I was like WTF? :eek: Could you imagine a normal sized girl, like 130lbs or so, benching 315 or 120 db's and making it look easy? I'd be feeling inferiority complex for sure.
        if a chick were to do that, i wouldnt show up to the gym ever again:(, Id change gyms or something. Thats scary, imagine what she can do to u in real life if u piss her off.:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          LOL. I think she would make a bad ass weight lifting partner. Even thought her strength to weight ratio would have you looking like a pussy. :D

But your right, in a way it be cool. I would admire a girl if she were to do that. Cause its not common in the gym to see a girl doing that much. I'd feel like a wuss though, but have someone to protect me.;)

Comment

Working...
          X