What a Leg workout!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Leg workout!!!!!!

I know this is corny but I had the best leg workout in a long time last night. The weight I was squatting felt like nothing. I hit 300 for 4 perfect reps ass to the floor. I could have done more but the set before that was 275 for 6. and I was out of breath from that. Then I hit the leg press a long set that burned the shit out of my legs it was great. the pain was so terrible but somehow it didn't bother me. I wonder if it had to do with all the little college freshmen girls at the gym. I wasn't sure if I wanted to squat or fuck. :D

Re: What a Leg workout!!!!!!

Originally posted by stonecold54
    I know this is corny but I had the best leg workout in a long time last night. The weight I was squatting felt like nothing. I hit 300 for 4 perfect reps ass to the floor. I could have done more but the set before that was 275 for 6. and I was out of breath from that. Then I hit the leg press a long set that burned the shit out of my legs it was great. the pain was so terrible but somehow it didn't bother me. I wonder if it had to do with all the little college freshmen girls at the gym. I wasn't sure if I wanted to squat or fuck. :D

good work man!!!

Comment

i dropped a 45lb plate on my foot during my last leg workout :bawl:

BUT i did get to do 6 plates on each side for 12 reps before i clobbered my foot :D

i had no hot men around to use as motivation though... plus, i'm not sure that guys like looking at girls press that much weight on the leg press :(

Comment

Working...
      X