Praise the pullover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise the pullover...

...THANK GOD. I found the machine room in my new gym. The other day when I was there I didn't even realize they had added it on since I last was there a few years ago. And when I walked in, with a light from heaven, the pullover machine was there in front of me. And then those beautiful words I saw were written across it, "NAUTILUS". I almost got a hard on right then and there. cuz there are more well built women around then well built pullover machines. It felt so good to strap in and start the exercise. For anyone that doesn't "feel" your lats contract on back exercises you have to try a good pullover machine. And don't do the ones with dumbbells, it just isn't the same. Just thought I would share...:D

yep, I have a pullover nautilis during school breaks at my home gym it's great. When I'm at school I do the db pull overs,not the same but what can ya do :p ?

Comment

hey stone do u have apic of it or where theres a site that has one. Maybe i can tell the gym owner to get one. Lots of new machines have been added on the gym recently.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
        hey stone do u have apic of it or where theres a site that has one. Maybe i can tell the gym owner to get one. Lots of new machines have been added on the gym recently.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54

yeah yea, we got one in the gym but its old school but works. I was wondering what it looked like till u post the pic. Ive used it a couple of time in the gym but once i do back i will add it to my routine.

Comment

i have to use barbell --
            i could not fit in that anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by house1
              i have to use barbell --
              i could not fit in that anyway lol
              atctually the one I posted isn't the one at the gym, I think the one at the gym would fit you house. I forgot the secondary name after Nautilus though.

Comment

man i hate those damn machines, for some reason my triceps always burn and my back is just laughing at it when I get done. I think I broked it good. :moron:

Comment

Originally posted by BOHICA
                  man i hate those damn machines, for some reason my triceps always burn and my back is just laughing at it when I get done. I think I broked it good. :moron:
                  nope that is what its suppose to do. The movement in the 1/4 works the tricep insertion point and then the last 3/4 or so is the isolation of the lats. Try just doing a 3/4 movement only to take out the tricep part of it.

Comment

i prefer the cables, the machine at my gym has handles, its not exactly like yours

i just feel it better with the cables

Comment

we just got one in my gym... i saw em settin it up friday... cant wait to test it out

Comment

Hi MuGGsy...
                        your profile pic is not well looking you must change your change your pic because it can be dangerous to others health..
                        HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                        X