Recent news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent news

Heyah all u happy weight gainers/losers/body builders and stuff;)
    It's been a long time since I was here... Well gotta tell y'all whats up: I've been training (continuesly) for about 7 months now, trying to keep my diet which usually only limits to not eating fatty foods. I'm training my bics and triceps using a pair of dumbbells (about 6 kilos each, I know I know it's not too much but that's enough for me). I'm also trying to do regular cardio: bike and a little bit of running. I borrowed a chainmail form a buddy of mine (it weighs about 10 kilos) and i put it on whenever I go out to do some running or just for a walk, trying to keep my legs in shape. However I have some problems with my chest... I do a few sets of regular exercises but see no god damn effect. My ex are basically flat bench press or simple dumbbell flyes. What the hell... Plz help

PS sorry about spelling but it's so frigin late...

Welcome back bro.=)
    7 months? I think you need to change up your chest routine.
    DB incline, then BB flat or BB incline, then flat Bench.

Change things like Tempo (3sec down 1 backup), Rest (between sets), Volume (sets,reps, etc. most overtrain), Direction (incline vs decline etc).
    Every 6-8 weeks as a general guildline.

Comment

Ah, thank you bro:) That chest is the hardest part to do IMO. Didn't expect that I guess... Well thx anyways:)
      Cheers

Comment

If you are a novice lifter, there is no way you should be going 7 months with no progress.

Something is wrong with either your diet or your routines. Post both and I am sure you will get good feedback.

Comment

I have no specific diet coz every one I ask says something different. As for the results, there are slight but not as visable as on my arms or legs. Thanks for the reply and advice though. Peace Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrator
            I have no specific diet coz every one I ask says something different. As for the results, there are slight but not as visable as on my arms or legs. Thanks for the reply and advice though. Peace Bros.
            Search Cutting and bulking diets - good reads on this forum. Train hard...even more than before. Good luck.

Comment

I shall do that then. I thank Thee for the advice:)

Comment

Are you using same dumbbells for your chest too?if you,are that is why you don't get any results.

6kg makes about 15lbs.I am sorry but doing presses or flyes with 15lbs is not going to take you to far in your progress.if you can try to get some heavier weights.

Comment

Yes same dumbbells. Yeah I'm trying to save some cash just for that purpouse. Lol am I a noob or what...:/

Comment

I got good size from doing DB incline. Good advise.

Comment

Working...
                    X