Cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio

I started doing cardio not too long ago to try and burn this fat off my stomach so I can get my abs to show and I was woundering what you all thought about my cardio plan..

I do cardio 7 days a week at least for 35 minutes each time. The weekends I have breakfast and I run around my feild in the back of my house which is 3/4 of a football field. I jog 3 laps then I walk at a fast pace 2 laps then I run 1 lap then walk fast 2 laps and I do this repeatedly for 35 minutes. Monday through fridays I can't do cardio in the morning because I got work so I walk at a fast pace on a incline for 35 minutes and I usually sprint for about 15 to 20 seconds then walk then sprint over and over. I notice im losing fat around my waist and it looks like its working but I was just woundering from you pros if this is a good cardio workout. As I get better I plan on running more and longer.

It seems fine, espeacially if you are getting results. The only thing I would suggest is to do it before you eat. But if you need something have a protien iso shake with about 22g of protien to help prevent catabolism(sp).

Comment

Diet is just as important as your exercise for getting rid of that fat. Make sure your macronutrient breakdown and total caloric intake is appropriate.

Comment

Yeah, I'v changed my diet a whole lot. I wan't too keep the muscle mass I got and my strength so I take in a bunch of calories but I limited my saturated fat intake which was a big problem. I switched alot of different foods I eat and drink. I switched from whole milk to skim milk, I hardly drink soft drinks except in the mornings sometimes I'll have a mountain dew to wake up because I hate coffee. I eat tons of eggs and meats/tuna. I try to keep my eating constant as much as I can but during the week it's hard to do that at work.

Comment

Is cardio bad for gaining muscle since you actually lose a part of the calories you take in???????

Comment

Working...
          X