My legs HURT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My legs HURT

I don't know what I did to make the inside of my quads hurt so bad, I don't even know what is hurting. Maybe someone here can help me out. I started noticing it Sunday a little bit, the inside of my left leg was sore. I went to put my sock on my left foot, I brought my left foot up and set my left leg on my right knee. It felt like it cramped up, the inside of my leg was rock hard, was over flexed. I have not did leg work for almost 2 weeks, so this is why I am confused. I have not pushed myself hard at anything that would have over exerted myself. A day or so after my left leg hurt, the inside of my right leg started hurting. If you are sitting in a chair like I am doing now with your feet flat footed on the ground, and you try to raise your knees up to touch the bottom of the computer desk, those muscles tighten way up and I can hardly lift them. Nothing else hurts, I can squat down, walk fine, bend over, nothing else bothers me. I have been lifting for 5 years now and never did this. I don't even think weights really did it. Any suggestions on what I can do to help this? My left leg is better, but my right leg is still sore. I'm confused as of how this happened or what I did. I'm taking vitamins, eating at least a banana a day, staying plenty hydrated and eating good. I'm worried because I'm going to KC this weekend with my g/f and we rented a suite to get some good love making on in. Now I'm gimped up and not so flexible. Anyhow, please advise.

Knox

Don't know what caused it but if it's going away give it some heat, massage, and gentle streching.

Comment

try a warm soak with some epsom salt. that is certainly one of the strangest incidents i've heard of; are you SURE you haven't done anything differently recently? no wild motorcycle races or bullriding sprees? anyway, best of luck with your trip. it might actually work out to your advantage- tell your girl about how bad you hurt and maybe she'll give you a rubdown and lots of special attention ;)
      ~MINX

Comment

sound like your hip abductors or adductors to me. Those will hurt me real bad the next day after playing some type of sports. Have you been doing anything where your running and you change direction real quick. Like "cuttin" back in forth, like a running back or something?

Comment

That simple movement encorporates so many muscles. You simply could have aggrevated with a certain movement, but the other muscle were strong enough to compensate, so you didn't notice it versus fatigue. When you do the movement that is uncomfortable it could simply just contract those muscle with an angle that dosn't work well with the aggravation.

Comment

I really can not thing of one thing that I have done that would have did this. My left leg is better, my right leg hurt bad today. I was in a meeting this afternoon and with my left knee I could raise it under the table and touch the bottom, but my right leg hurt bad whenever I would try. I went to the gym tonight and did all upper body and did some stretching of it. My left leg should feel okay tomorrow, I hope my right one is the same. This has been by far the weirdest injury I have ever had. I think not knowing how I did this bothers me more than anything. Oh well, I'll heal and wish I could learn from it somehow. Thanks everyone

Knox

Comment

Working...
            X