Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACIT -the revolutionary training method- is finally here

Dear Fellow Posters,

The Web Site for Accelerated Inroad Training or simply ACIT is now ready for your review. As the co-developer of the technique, I believe that this is a truly revolutionary method of resistance training and definitely worth taking a look at. As the name implies, ACIT is a means of achieving a tremendous degree of inroading and intensity in an incredibly short period of time and will therefore give the trainee a chance to work very hard with much less risk of overtraining.

please check it out at www.acit-training.com

As you will notice, the site is entirely non-commercial. We offer absolutely nothing for sale, are not hoping to generate revenue via advertising or cross-linking and are only trying to foster intelligent discussion as well as help develop a means that will bring us all a step closer to the greater muscle mass we are looking for.

I would like to thank you for your time in advance and am looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Best regards,

Thank God it's finally here.

Comment

my "dad" invented that

Comment

If you guys read it, maybe you can summerize it for me. I don't fell like reading it right now :)

Comment

Oh man I've been waiting for so long that I'm sad the wait is finally over

Comment

are you guys being convincingly sarcastic or what?

Comment

Originally posted by daf2
              my "dad" invented that
              any resemblence between you and I is entirely coincidental, sorry we are in no way related

Comment

any resemblence between you and I is entirely coincidental, sorry we are in no way related
                ??????????????

Comment

WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Sub7

:doh:

Comment

-Did you proofread?

"You have no weight in your, but the biceps is still pulling you hand upwards towards your shoulder while it is contracting."

-You actually used the word "damn" lol. So scientific.

"If you can flex your biceps and lower it at the same time without even holding a weight, you can be damn sure that you could do it even more effectively with a barbell in your hand."

-This can all be summerized under the catagorey "Use correct form"

"Now what you need to do is flex the biceps as hard as possible while lowering the weight. This will require a “reprogramming” of your mind. When you watch most people in the weight room, you will see that they are more focused while lifting the weight and taking a little mental break while lowering it. People are concentrated like a laser beam while getting the weight up but their eyes wander, they take several breaths and maybe even readjust their foot position while lowering the weight. What I want you to do is to adapt the EXACT OPPOSITE MENTALITY and focus more on the lowering of the weight. You must make sure that you are actively flexing your biceps while lowering the bar. You also have to make sure that the biceps is definitely not relaxing at either the top or the bottom of the curls. Almost all lifters have the habit of taking a little break at either the top or the bottom of almost any lift. Here you must make absolutely certain that you are not letting the biceps rest or even slightly relax at the top or the bottom. When I am performing barbell curls or any exercise my mind is focused very sharply on the muscle during the lowering phase of the exercise and I am constantly assessing whether the muscle is under sufficient tension. If I should feel that the muscle is loosening up towards the bottom of the range, I immediately start to curl it back up. (As we have discussed, the action of flexing your biceps while lowering the weight will necessitate also flexing your triceps very hard. However, there is no need to consciously think of that, because your nervous system will do this job for you. Just focus on keeping maximal tension on the biceps while lowering the weight in a controlled fashion. Apply the same thought process in all other exercises, just focus on the muscle that you are working, not on the antagonist)."

-I don't feel like reading anymore. You have pretty much coverd a basic PT certification class.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        You have pretty much coverd a basic PT certification class.
                        :bravonew:

Comment

If anyone has a comment specifically related to the theory or application of the method I would be happy to discuss

the part that was written wrongly has now been corrected

"You actually used the word "damn" lol. So scientific." ==> Nowhere did we claim to have submitted this to a peer-reviewed journal. This is not a research paper, and does not claim to be one. Also, as we have very clearly pointed out in the Home Page, we were unable to include all the references we would have liked due to time constraints and are working on it...

Thanks and happy holidays to all

Sub7

Comment

"ACIT -the revolutionary training method- is finally here"

For it to be revolutionary it has to be a break through. Meaning it makes changes in all the past SCIENTIFIC studies before it. Face it, there is nothing new and exciting about this. You have not created anything speacial.

Comment

I've got a revolutionary new excercise that will get you all the chicks you can handle craming themselves at your feet, all you need is a tin of baked beans;

ITS CALLED

"THE BICEPT CURL"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Working...
                              X